Chaper 5: Training

The ride was long and filled with stories from all four of the four young knights. Smoky told stories of when he and his brothers when fishing. Chiller told stories of when he read his favorite book to his younger sister, when he was with her. Flame told stories of when his fire family showed him how to burn trees down. But Bolt didn't tell stories of his family, he was only raised by bandits, they weren't his REAL family. Bolt didn't know if he had a sister or a brother, older or younger.

"Wow man deep." Smoky said. Chiller whipped a tear from his eye. "Oh come on! It's not that sad!" Flare yelled. "I guess your right dude." Bolt agreed, even though he didn't mean it. Bolt could tell that Flare didn't like him, which wasn't totally true.

The carriage finally stopped at the castle, where many older knights cheering and chanting. The four knights smiled at the applause. They were lead in the castle by an older knight, Jonathan, who was going to train them. "Okay, let's get down to business!" He said. "To defeat the Han." Bolt added. "Mulan..." Chiller said.

"So I know we have a lot of training ahead of us, but it'll work." Jonathan said.
"What?"
"Pardon me?"
"Wait a sec dude."
"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Well, the first step in a team is the teamwork, but your all just so different. Village boy, hot head, smart guy, and an abandoned thief." Jonathan said, pointing to them all in order. Fire rose above Flare's head. Chiller and Smoky could tell he was angry. On the other hand, Bolt thought it was just hot out for him. Jonathan told them to fight him as a team.

The four younger knights were huddled by Chiller, who had a plan. "I'll tell you when and where to strike, okay?" Chiller said. "Got it dude." Bolt said. "Fine." Flare answered. "Right." Smoky replied. They all got in the fighting stance. "Left Flame! Then, strike the left arm!" Chiller called to Flame. He did as told. Jonathan fell into Bolt, who was told to kick Jonathan to Smoky by Chiller. Then Smoky kicked Jonathan back to Flare and it kept going like that until Jonathan couldn't go on. "Amazing!" The king cheered, "let us have a party in your honor!" "Yay!" The knights cheered.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. The next one will start the adventure. Yay! Jonathan is named after a puppy I saw at the pet store. He cute! 🐶