Chapter 4: Irresistable Pleasures

The male's comfort room was filled with nothing but the lascivious sound of skin slapping, heavy breathing, and the heavy scent of sex and lust spreading throughout the whole room.

"Fuck... so tight," Kasmir whimpers as he thrusted deeper inside the tight hole of his boyfriend. He closes his eyes, feeling incredibly good from the warmth and tightness of the clenching and unclenching hole of Blaire.

Blaire moans softly, "Y-Yes... harder," he demanded, thrusting his own hips to meet every single thrust Kasmir does.

It's been a week. A whole week of daily sex wherever and whenever. There was never a day that the tall male isn't slamming his huge cock inside his boyfriend's asshole. Blaire couldn't resist the guy, though. Even on days where he's feeling really exhausted, once Chanyeol calls him off when he needed a release, he will definitely come to him without hesitations. That's how much he craves for the other.

"Babe, shit...!" And in one deep thrust, thick ropes of hot white cum started to spread inside Blaire's abused hole. Blaire moans lewdly, feeling his hole being filled up with his boyfriend's cum just felt so fucking good.

"I love you, Kas." He kisses Kasmir's lips before the taller could pull out his thick cock inside him. Kasmir doesn't say anything. He wordlessly pulls out his glistening cock inside him and cleans himself. He wore his boxer and pants, and then his shirt. He looks at his wrist watch before shifting his gaze to Blaire with quite cold eyes. "I'll drive you home, it's already late."

Blaire sighs and then nodded lightly. He dressed himself with the extra clothes he saved for the afternoon activity which happened to be a short but quite satisfying round for them.

***

The weather is lazy.

Kasmir stops his car in front of an old and rusty gate. "This is your house?" He asked Blaire who was currently playing a rather annoying game on his phone.

Blaire nods. "Yes, but it was..." he trails off, hesitating whether to tell him about it or not, and he decided not to. "Nevermind. Anyway, wait for a bit. I'll just go get your uniform inside. I already washed it." He smiles oh, so sweetly before he scurries to open the gate of the house. Kasmir scoffs in disbelief. He didn't even wait for him to answer.

Blaire opens the door of his big, lonely house using his spare key. He was about to go upstairs when someone pulled his hair from behind, making him fall backwards. He felt like he just injured himself when his butt hit the tiled floor hard.

"What are you still doing here, you bastard?"

Blaire cranes his neck up, and he saw his stepfather, glaring at him as if he's going to eat him right at that moment. Blaire tenses."F-Father..."

The middle-aged man grabbed Blaire's arms tight enough to bruise. He pulled him upwards in a very harsh manner that got the boy stumbling while getting up. "Don't you fucking call me father," his lips curled up into a sinister grin that the boy actually fears a lot. "Leave this house right now and don't ever come back."

"But it's also my mother's property!"

He slaps the poor boy. Blaire cries. He brings his sluggish hand to his slapped cheek. He clenched his eyes shut, only to let a tear trickle down his pained cheeks.

"I'm not leaving."

"What?!"

"I said I'm not leaving this house-"

His stepfather punched him on the stomach. Blaire winces as he fall on his knees. He was weeping silently, trying to stand up but the old man kicks him on his thighs. He cries harder.