Lamb To The Slaughter By Roald Dahl.

In the short story Lamb To The Slaughter it portrays a story about an over obsessive wife who desperately caters to her husband way to much. In my opinion I think a women like that who sits and waste her time waiting for her husband to get home is truly ridiculous. The way she describes what she loves about her husband is really weird out of all the things you could love your spouse for she chooses to love him for his wicked looks and and awkward conversation. What really shocked me was how she was pregnant and drinking as well how the ending of the story had a huge twist in the end. I was amazed at how she came up with that scenario that quick. It was pretty disgusting how the cops were eating the evidence that actually killed Patrick. I really liked how distributive the author made the story and how you can really picture the imagery he used in his story. I felt that the finger print person should have taken the wife's finger prints and matched it with the ones they found or simply questioned why she was so eager for them to eat the lamb. Just because they were all Patrick's friend that didn't mean they had to be extra nice to Patrick's wife. In my opinion I think the author portrayed the men to be really gullible and humble because Patrick was their friend and as his wife they had to humble themselves to her. The author should have made the men question her a little more and viewed past the fact that she was his wife and she was pregnant. My reaction to Mary concealing the evidence was smart because not many people would think of something like that. But then again the cops were really dumb to not think twice and look hard enough for such huge objects like that around the house. I would have never expected Mary to be that cleaver and think of something like that especially for the fact that she was deeply infatuated with her husband. Coming up with a plan that quick is really hard and especially for her to get away with it.