Chapter 3

Asia P.O.V.
I could tell Mr.Ellliton was getting frustrated on how disrespectful Cameron was but he got to get use to it. The whole time he was teaching he kept looking at Cameron itching to write her up. And it made him more mad that Cameron was being good. When I turned my head to see the back of the classroom I saw a note getting passed up. While the thots were being nosey they kept looking in the note then mean mugging me. LIKE what did I do?! Then the note got to me. As I picked up the note it smelled like mint. WHY MINT?! I started reading the note which said:
Ma you looking fine meet me at lunch by the thugs table.
-tyrell
WHAT do he want with me lawd! I kept staring very hard at the note and Cameron tapped me snapping me out my deep thoughts. Come on we gotta go to 2nd period. Cameron had Talented Art for 2nd period while I'm stuck with lousy P.E. Everyone in P.E. laughs at me since I'm not physical good at basketball, track, soccer basically anything that's a sport. While Cameron on the other hand is very good at basketball and led the basketball team to the state. Cameron just has it perfect. Cameron and I had walked down the long clean hallway as we heard heels click click click towards us. We stopped and turned around in our tracks and there stood Trina the neighborhood hoe. "Ugh what do you want Trina!" I said in a disgusted tone. She didn't say nothing all she did was push me to the wall. Before I could even blink Cameron ran and got on top of her causing her to stumble on the ground. Cameron kept punching her while Trina was screaming. I remain to get my balance back so I walked over to Trina on the ground and her face was a mess. Her nose looked like it was out of place as it was throbbing. I her eyes were black and hanging low like they could close on her at any minute. Any her lip was busted with blood gushing out of it. As I was about to give Trina one last punch in the face the coach game and got Cameron off of Trina. Then she took me and Cameron by our hands and we're escorting us to the Principal's office. MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME.