IzuSeri One-shot.

"Kusanagi?.. What are you doing?"
She spoke as she leered over the bar top to see a man with slightly organised blonde hair, crouching over shattered glass. With two fingers he off his tinted shades and pinched the bridge of his nose, Tears almost forming in his eyes.

"Mourning the tragic death of my dear, pure, precious, pristine Fri--"
"It's a wine glass Kusanagi."
Her sharp tone, harshly interrupting his childish fit. Tragic he says.
"Sah~ Seri cha~n, What brings you 'ere today?"
A smile slowly beginning to tug at the corners of his mouth, as he planted his hand firmly on his bar; leaning towards SPECTER 4's one and only Queen of Ice, Tundra Women and his very own Heartless Women, Lieutenant Awashima Seri. Attempting to create an unbreakable gaze between them.

Her face representing an expression that of a mildly annoyed cat, Seri readjusted her cold, entrancing stare to a subtle potted Bonsai tree, though it didn't quite fit with the rest of the decor in Kusanagi's bar it gave it more of a sophisticated 'feel' to the.. atmosphere. Sighing, then reverting her scowl of defeat back to the frivolous, child of a bartender; She declared her order.

"Martini." Izumo twirled around in excitement and began to gather the materials he would need to make his 'Heartless Women's' wish, a smile still painted on his face .
"Four parts Gin, One part Vermouth." They both paused. Izumo was in fear for the last bit of her order.
" And.... Five scoops of Anko*." Kusanagi's grin dripped off his face as he picked up the container of Anko.

"Oui....Mademoiselle. "
Seri let out a small chuckle as she eagerly watched the frivolous bartender attempt to hold in his disgust as he made her... Drink.

---FOOT NOTE---
Anko-- Red Bean Paste.
Oui-- 'Yes'
Mademoiselle
--
'Miss'
( in the title. e.g Mademoiselle Hailya-- Miss Hailya.)