nudes booze.

n.j.h

Another day at the store and if I'm being honest, I'm really anxious. For starters I have Harry coming by to take some pictures. The second thing is they're not ordinary pictures, they're going to be nudes. How am I supposed to control myself around him while he's not dressed and he's out in the nude.

It's nearly 21:00, the time he was scheduled for. The store was quite big and it felt empty, my nerves just added on to all the tension. It was currently after hours so the shop was closed and I waited in fear for Harry. What if I get a hard on while I'm taking the photos of him?

Oh god I'm going to embarrass myself I already know I am! The clock on my phone showed 21: 25, when is he coming? I mean just because he's a porn star doesn't mean he can show up l-, my thoughts were interrupted by the harsh knock on the front window. I went to check who it was a saw non other than Mr.Pornstar himself.

I quickly let him in them I locked the door so no one could interrupt the photo shoot. "What took you so dämn long, I thought you weren't gonna show!"

"My bad baby boy I just had a video to shoot and let's just say the other dude was to hot and I just had to give him round 2 with my 'monster cock' as you like to call it in the comment section of my videos." Harry winked at me and turned to face the front with a big smirk plastered on his face. God I wish that was me that he fücked twice!

I need to stop thinking like this, he's Harry Styles the beautiful green eyed man that can make anyone swoon over him, and well, I'm just Niall Horan.

I shook the thoughts and voices out of my head and walked to the back waving to curly to follow.

"So this is the place, I'll pull the back drop down which is the colour light grey. Then there will be a stool where you will be able to sit for a couple of shots that we will take and then we'll go on from there."

"Sure thing boss," he needs to stop before my face gets anymore redder! I pulled the tripod out and set the camera on it. I turned around and found Harry already nude with his tattoos exposed and his manhood as well.

"Oh my fücking god! at least warn me next time!" I scolded at Harry.

"Nah, it's not like you haven't seen every part of me before."

I let out a breath as I slowly began to speak again.

"Okay I'll set a timer for the camera to take a picture every 5 to 6 seconds, ready?"

"Ready to fück you," he chuckled and just nodded as I have him a blank stare. I clicked the camera to start and watched as Harry did his poses.

"Wait," he looked over at me and I went to fix his hair but he suddenly let his hand grip my arse and give it a tight squeeze. I let out a soft little whimper without thinking and harry pulled me onto his bare lap.

"W-what are you d-" I was cut off by his lips pressing up against my own, his mouth tasted like pure mint and it was intoxicating. I let a moan slip out and he slipped his long tongue into my mouth.

He deepened the kiss as I pulled on his curly brunette hair, he pulled away and tugged my lip lightly. I didn't realise it but I was grinding onto his member making the both of us hard.

"Baby boy, I thought you didn't want this? Looks like that false facade was to weak!" He smirked and winked before going to my neck and sucking harshly on my soft pale skin.

"Da-daddy," I covered my hands over my mouth as I let that escape. "Looks like someone here has a daddy kink, it's okay I do to baby boy. Call me that again it sounds so sexy when you say it."

"Daddy please help me," I said shyly. He went back to kissing my and grunted out a few profanities which didn't help much down there. he took of my shirt and pants. I was left in my boxers and his member was clearly ready to cum.

I took off my underwear quickly and sat back on his lap. "Baby I really need to me inside of you, fück I bet you're so tight for daddy!"

"Please Daddy, fück me with your huge coçk. Fück me so good that I can't even walk tomorrow."

"Okay baby," he lubed up his coçk and slowly entered me. I took him all in and I slowly sat up a little then went back down.

"Shït this is so good," he gripped my hip bones bruising my delicate skin as he thrusted hard into me.

His lips attached to my neck again driving me almost over the edge. I'm do close, "Daddy harder, I'm almost there!" I whined out as I gripped onto his back scratching him a little.

My prostate couldn't handle it anymore and my milky white cum covered Harry's chest and as it did he came as well. His juices hiring my prostate again making me whimper out in pure pleasure.

"Well babe we must've forgotten that the camera was still on, cant wait to see those sexy pictures."

Dani xx