I'm falling in love with Harry Styles

Hi my name is Kayla Edwards I'm 17 and from New York. I live with my two older brothers, Jake and Luke. When I was 4 years old I moved to London. My brothers are the best because they got me ONE DIRECTION TICKETS! So your probably wondering why I don't live with my parents, about a year ago they got in a car accident and lets just say they didn't make it. But back to me and my brothers, we get along better then what you would think. We like the same style of music so we can talk more about that. I'm also in college and I graduate in one month. The One Direction concert is in three days and I just found out that I have backstage passes and I'm in front row.

Day of the consert:

It was 6:00 am and I ran through the house yelling at the top of my lungs "THE CONSERT IS TODAY LUKE AND JAKE I NEED YOUR HELP! WAKE-UP YOU LAZY BUTTS, HURRY UP!" my brothers looked at me like I had a problem. They got out of bed and called one of their friends to come and get them so not even 5 minutes later they were gone. I called my best friend and she came over at 7:00am and at 5:30 pm I was finally ready and I left. I got their and waited in line and got through sucurity, bought alot merchandise and went to my seat. The concert started and Icona pop opened for them I wasn't interested so I was talking to the people around me and I gave my number to a few of them. Finally One Direction was about to go on and Harry came out and told everyone to be quiet he jumped off the stage and came around took a few pictures signed things and he came up to me, I got a picture, his autograph and a slip of paper. He wispered to me "don't open it till you get in a private place." I nodded my head and he went back stage all the boys came out and signed things and took pictures I was lucky enough to get both by all of the boys (Zayn is still in the band). They started to perform and Harry kept starring at me and when he got to the line in WMYB (for those who dont know WMYB stands for: What Makes you Beautiful)"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell" he was pointing at me and was looking at me in the eyes. The concert was over and I meet the boys. They are so cheeky and halarious. I walked to my car and I read the note and it said: " Hey love your gorgeous and something about you just stands out, just call me. But PLEASE  don't tell anyone. Love H." I called him the next day and we met up. I have to say he is really sweet we went to his flat, talked met his sister, mum and dad. They are all so nice. I have to say I'm falling for Harry and I'm falling hard.