Flight (chapter 21)

We leave today, but the major things that worry me are how the fans will react to me being with them. Andy and Paul were putting our luggage in the van and we are now in the van in our way to the airport. They were all talking about what songs and how many shows were going to happen. I had a bad feeling and Louis noticed, he said "Lads something up with Kayla. Kayla what's going on" "I just have a very bad feeling like somethings going to happen that's going to be upsetting to everyone" Harry looked at me and said "Kayla I promise you if something bad happens we will get through it, together" I responded "I'm sure we will but what if it's so horrible that it can't be fixed, I'm just worried." We sat in the car untill we got to the airport. We were escorted individually, so we didn't get hurt. Once we were all on the plane, we had a twenty hour flight and I was planning on sleeping. I was in the middle of Harry and Louis which is always fun, and I'm not being sarcastic. 

7 hours into the flight:

Harry's POV 

Kayla fell asleep about an hour and a half ago. Louis and I have been talking about what Kayla said earlier and we couldn't figure out what could happen. Kayla woke up and she just gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We were talking about what we were going to do when we got there. We were just going to go to the hotel and wait untill morning to see what the other lads want to do. I asked Kayla "Will you sing me a song" "Sure thing" and she started singing Night Changes, but from a girls perspective. I fell asleep to her voice. 

Hour 10

Kayla's POV 

So it's been three hours since Harry has fell asleep. Louis and I have been talking about what Harry has been telling him about how he feels about tour and what Harry has said is that its all good touring, but he gets tired from traveling place to place . I can understand that, Harry woke up and seen Louis and I talkingand he just squeezed my hand and I looked at him and he leaned in and gave me a reassuring kiss, Liam say and just said "Get a room" everyone started to laugh. 

Hour 15

Liam's POV 

I looked over and saw Harry and Kayla holding hands and I've always wanted a relationship like that, I mean me and Danielle are doing great, I love her I really do, but some of the girls I dated in the past have just used me for money and fame. Kayla and Danielle have been friends longer than I have know them and Kayla promises that Danielle is not like that. Louis' relationship with Elenor is great as well, Zayn and Perrie. Kayla interdused Niall to her friend and I think Niall fancy's her. We land in Australia in 5 hours and I haven't been able to sleep this whole flight, Kayla noticed that I haven't slept so she came over to me and asked "What's going on Liam" "Just thinking about how all of us have a wonderful relationship. Its amazing how much we have all grown" we just all look at eachother and smile. She goes to her seat and I fall asleep. 

Louis POV 

What Liam just said was so true I mean we all have grown so much. Me and Elenor and everyone else with their girlfriends, the fans have been beyond amazing, family and friends have been so supportive throughout the whole thing. We have been so lucky to have so many supportive people.

Hour 19 1/2

Zayn's POV 

I just need to go to the hotel and sleep and even though I have slept on the flight I need my sleep. Harry and Louis have been asleep and Kayla has been writing something. "Hey, Kayla what are you writing" " Oh I write songs and then find the melody on the guitar, I plan on playing this song tomorrow infront of you lads."Kayla that's awesome maybe you could help us write our songs if you want" " No I don't think that would be a great idea, you know the fans can get defensive." I just nod my head.

Hour 20/ landing

Niall's POV

We just landed and we plan on going straight to the hotel, we need sleep. Kayla told us she has a surprise for us all tomorrow, so we are excited to see what it is. Kayla also told us she has two cousins that live in Australia and she doesn't want to see them. She told us that her and the two cousins don't get along at all and that's why she doesn't want to see them. We all went to the hotel and didn't bother changing, all we did was take our shoes, shirts and pants off and slept in our boxers, Kayla slept in just one of Harry's T-shirts that he gave her last time we went on tour and a pair of shorts. We all fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. 

Sorry if things are spelled wrong and SOO sorry for not updating thie story. Please let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments below. Thank you for reading this it means alot. And again SOO sorry for not updating. 

~Jess ~