Chapter 1: London falling

July 2, 2025 12:59pm

Catastrophe and Arsyn ride up to the Wicked industries building on their power bikes. "I have a bad feeling about this place" said Catastrophe.
"You always have a bad feeling before a mission. Secretly I think your bad feeling are what help us keep the world safe" replied Arsyn.

"Yeah well this is different. I feel like we won't walk away from this one" Catastrophe said. "Awww would you stop worrying all we have to do is pick up a briefcase and take it back to HQ. Welvin said it would be a piece of cake and I for one agree. So can we get this over and done with please?" asked Arsyn.

"Ok fine I sapose nothing will happen" replied Catastrophe. The parked their bikes on the side of the building and walked to the front entrance. Once there Arsyn used her lipstick Lazer to burn the lock.

"Now for the hard part do we take the elevator or the stairs?" asked Catastrophe. "Well we do need to be quick about it so let's take the elevator" said Arsyn. "Well if that's the case we need to scan and find out what floor that case is on" replied Catastrophe.

Catastrophe took out her compact scanner and started scanning the building. The scanner started vibrating. "The case is on the 30th floor" said Catastrophe. "Well that's gonna be a piece a cake" replied Arsyn. "Not exactly" said Catastrophe. "Why not?" asked Arsyn. "Well for starters there are 30 guys guarding the case. So there is no way that we can play this quietly" replied Catastrophe

"Fine loud and nasty it is then and that's just the way I like it" said Arsyn. The women got on to the elevator and pushed the button for the 30th floor. "Are you ready for this Arsyn?" asked Catastrophe. "Are you kidding? I was born ready" replied Arsyn.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened and they were staring down an army of men. "Just when you thought it was safe enough to break into an office building, we see these guys" said Arsyn.

Arsyn ran into the crowd and started to fight. Catastrophe followed right behind her kicking and punching. Arsyn spotted the case handcuffed to an enemy on the other side of the room and proceeded to make her way over to him. "I see him" shouted Arsyn. Catastrophe turned around to see the man with the suitcase running for the steps behind her.