Echo

Can't you see the way she's looking at you it's the look of hope. It's a look she's never given anyone. Echo wasn't good with promises and love but one thing she never did was forget those who didn't disappoint her. And that person was Bellamy he surprised her when he came back for her and her only way out was to leave him behind and that haunted her.

It had been four months since mount weather. She was back at ice nation with her people. Of course the people who weren't In mount weather would never understand the pain they went through.

Echo is laying down on her bed with her little sister Indi.
Indi finally wakes up; echo braids her sisters hair.
Indi hugs her sister
echo; what was that for
Indi; I'm just glad your back home.
Echo; me to.
Indi; you haven't said much since
Echo; there not much to tell.

Echo and Indi get dressed.
They go inside the training room in there is a gym and then there's also a room with matts where people fight.

The queen was inside training her people. While Echo was still recovering she had a sprained arm and a fractured leg. That didn't stop Echo she went In the gym and she sat on a yoga make she couldn't really do anything so she left the gym with her sister and went in the children classroom where the little kids went.

ice nation was kinda like the rich people of there world. They were also hated for crimes that the queen did. The reason why lexa hated them was they killed the one person she ever loved. The sad part was she was ice nation but it was forbidden for ice nation and grounders to be together. The queen made sure that would never be. Lexa hated them for it. Echo was her best friend but she had no say. There was nothing she could do. That day changed Echo. She became a warrior that day. Echo also made a promise to her that no matter what happened she wouldn't let anything happen to her brother Tony. Echo made sure she kept that promise.

Echo went to go take a shower. When she came out she saw the lockers. They reminded her of mount weather.

Echo hit her head on the sink someone found her she was in isolation

The queen came in; echo I'm glad your awake.
Echo; what happened
Iris: you hit your head
Echo; how long have I been in here
Iris: just a few hours.
The queen: we'd like to keep you in here for observation.
Echo; I'm fine.
The queen: I know you say that echo but you've changed since mount weather you don't talk to anyone. You don't go to your therapy sessions. You don't sleep I think you should talk to someone maybe this fall wasn't a fall?
Echo; I didn't do this on purpose okay I had a memory and I must have blacked out and it made me fall I don't see why I have to talk about mount weather it's my past.
The queen; I know what it's like
Echo; I beg to differ have you ever been in a cage for 4 months? Huh? while the people you care about get tortured and killed. And you have to watch them go one by one and then one day it's your turn and someone saves your life and then he comes back for us and let's us out. but you had no choice to leave him behind and you don't even know if he's alive.
Doctor: I'm sorry to interrupt.
Echo; don't be. Now did you get what you wanted queen?
Queen leaves;
The doctor tells echo that she has a traumatic brain injury. I need to keep you here for more observation.
The doctor leaves Iris comes in and gives her a hug} and stays with her.
Iris; can you tell me that story again.
echo; fine but after this we have to go to sleep.
Iris; okay.
Echo; once upon a time there was a girl she was a warrior but she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her and her friends were in cages. There was bad people who wanted to harm then and then one day she was about to be chosen by the bad guy when her prince saved her life. To repay him she saved his to. He made her a promise that she didn't believe until he came back for her and let her out and her friends.
Iris: come on tell me how it ends.
Echo; we'll after he saves her they're getting ready to fight but somehow they got released and the girl left her prince behind. Not knowing whatever happened to him.
Iris: that's so sad.
Echo: yes.
Iris; goodnight echo.
Echo: goodnight sweetie.