Chapter 3

MaNan laying down on the bed in each other arms after their second jamming session... Nandini was feeling so numb and sore.. Why won't she it was her first time after all..

Nandini POV:
"This feeling is nice, aise laag rahi hai ki I'm complete, my soul is complete, my love is complete.. Manik is the reason for my happiness.. Agar Manik hai toh Nandini hai.. Pata nahi Mai kis cheez ki wait kar rahi thi?? kis liye Manik ko rook rahi thi??? I'm such a fool.." She mentally slapped her self
POV ended..

Manik: "Nandini.. I love you" he said with his eyes closed but that confession was straight from bottom of his heart..

Nandini: she looked up to.. "I love you too." She placed her chin on his chest "Manik Mai kitni Pagal ho.. Pata nahi mai kis cheez ki wait kar rahi thi.. Manik this moment na it's so special and yeh feeling aise laag rahi hai ki I'm complete, our love, our relationship, our marriage it's complete now we own each other HUMESHA" she said with grin on her face and excitingly. Manik was just looking and his lady's glow on her face

Manik: " yes we are complete.. And yes I own you HUMESHA" he said possessively looking into her eyes. She pecked his chin and they both smiled..

Manik: "you are so sore.. Go take a shower relax your muscles a bit." He said it very keenly and she was bowled.. He know her muscles are tired she is feeling numb.. He knew that he was very harsh with her since last night.. But she managed his wild desires for him.. He so wanted to take bath with her but he controlled cause he can't hurt his love again and again because of his desires..
She know that he wants to take shower with her.. Even she wants too.. And a plan hit her head..

Nandini: "ok Manik I'll go get a shower.." She said and got up covering black duvet on her.. Manik looked at her with a lot of intensity and his desires are running wild she was looking so hot but he controlled his self for her as he knows she needs a break, she is new these things..
Nandini went into the looked herself in the mirror, her swollen lips soon crept with smile and she was just remembering their passionate love making sessions.. Soon she filled the bathtub with bubble water and last night she accidentally placed some red roses in the bathroom. She dropped the rose petals in the bathtub..

Nandini: "Manik, can you please help me" she said hiding herself behind the bathroom door. He instantly got up and wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the bathroom.. As soon as he went to the bathroom a smile crept on his face. He saw her beautiful arrangement.. He turned around to see her and she opened the knot of the duvet that was covering her body.. He was shocked by her bold step. She was standing naked infront of him.. His breath got stuck seeing her like this.

Manik: "Nandini yeh tum.." He was shushed by her lips on his lips.. Shiver went down their body. The kiss was soft, passionate, and quick.. She broke the kiss and said

Nandini: "Manik kal Maine Sab servents ko 3 din keliye choti de diya.. You know why cuz I don't want anything between us not even clothes" saying this she opened the knot off his towel. Both were naked.. Nandini came so close to him that now their sensitives parts are touching down there and their bodies are rubbing together.. Manik was unable to control anymore he took her lips for passionate kiss.. He was biting her lips and soon he entered her mouth and sucked her tongue. She was pulling him more closer by holding his hair.. He picked her up and placed themselves under the water without breaking a kiss.. Now Nandini was breathless she moaning in his mouth to break the kiss as she Ned air but Manik is not allowing the part their lips.. After good 5 min he broke the kiss and both were breathing hard.. Now Nandini hands were rubbing his broad shoulder, his sexy jawline, his body and she is waking up each and every cell in his body.. Manik was just letting her do want she wants to do and soon he held her and wrapped it around his neck.. His hands were moving shamelessly all around her body.. He was her rubbing her swollen red lips with his thumb.. His hands went down to her upper part he starts to rub them sensuously as it was also swollen because of him.. He bent down he kissed her cleavage passionately and bent more down licking her upper part.. She moaned his name again and again in pleasure.. Once he was done with this she turned around and sat on him locking her legs around his hips and their sensitives parts touch and both were completely turned on now.. He was kissing, biting, licking her neck passionately and she keeps moaning his name in pleasure.. Manik's hands went down and he start to rub her sensitive part down there and she took his lips for a soul searing kiss. She kissed him with all the love and passion. He soon occupied her and she broke the kiss and she moaned very loudly has he entered her very harshly.. They both hugged each other and stayed like that.. Manik want to move in and out but Nandini wants to stay still. So Even Manik gave up and he stayed in her without moving.. Both were kissing, biting, licked each other and moving their hands shamelessly on each other's body..
Manik: "I love you so much HUMESHA" he said while groaning
Nandini: " Love u too HUMESHA" she said while moaning.. Manik is still inside her..

Finally.. Here hot bathroom romance., I'm sorry from now I'll regularly update.. Thank you all plz like and leave a comment below..