Chapter 17

CHLOE'S POV

I spent ALL week practicing the pageant because it's coming soon.. Right now my status is: Single well you know why.. Mrs Gisoni said that I have to take dance lessons where Maddie used to be in. I think it's called the Abby Lee Dance Company -- ALDC for short. I don't know why but when I went straight in the door I felt so good.. I have never took a dance lesson before but Clara had and Paige.. Oh No!!!! I think this is where Clara has her dance lessons!! I walked in the dressing room and saw a girl around my age, "Hi" I said trying to start a conversation.

Nia- hi? are you new here?
Me- yea...
Nia- oh ok.. My name is Nia and you are?
Me- My name is Chloe.
Nia- Wait are you Chloe ex Lukasiak?
Me- I guess
Nia- Clara kept talking about you
Me- like?
Nia- like, Chloe so pretty I wish to be just like her! Although she is my twin we're supposed to look kinda alike
Me- she said that?
Nia- yes and some other mean things I do NOT want to say..
Me- :D can I have ur number?
Nia- ok it's +1 2479 6293
Me- thanks, I have to go to my lesson byee!!!
Nia- SEE YA LATER GURLL

I made one new friend, I never thought I would make friends instantly here. I guess I'm gonna like it here.

I went to class and got introduced by miss Abby. "Gianna this is Chloe she's going to be dancing at Miss USA!" Miss Abby said. Gianna then shot me a glare (NO HATE ON GIANNA OR ANY OF DA GIRLS!!) I stepped back. "Chloe after you have this stretch class with Gianna go to the main studio" I nodded. "Look, I don't know who you are or what you are. You are NOT going to beat my precious Clara" Gianna yelled, "You know Clara? She's my twin" I said trying to sound confident. "OF COURSE I KNOW CLARA SHE'S THE BEST!!! let's get stretching."
We did some splits and then some acro tricks that I found very hard.

After an hour of stretching, I went to the main studio and knocked on the door "COME IN!!!" I heard.