Your touch that used to touch me

Yoongi was left standing in the hallway just staring after the younger three as  they disappeared into Jungkook and Taehyung's room. As soon as he was alone all the thoughts came crushing down. He knew he had to tell someone. He had to try make sense of the situation or he'd go mad with this mess his mind had become.

Yoongi knew Hoseok had gone to meet up with some of his old dance friends. Tae and Jungkook was already occupying Jimin. So that left Namjoon and Jin. He walked into their dorm and quickly came to the conclusion that they either had stepped outside or they were in their room. Then Yoongi faintly remembered Jin saying something about organizing his Mario collection.

He stood in front of the door, he couldn't hear anything from the other side. He took that as a good sign. He pressed down the door handle embracing his eyes on whatever they would see as they entered.

Yoongi pulled the handle down forcefully and rush into the room quickly. The surprise entry had the two already in the room startled. Namjoon was sitting on his bed, Jin sitting on top off him, one leg on each side of Namjoon's thighs.

'Thank god you're still dressed', Yoongi said as he closed the door, looking at the surprised faces of his band mates.

'Or at least somewhat', he continued as he noticed Namjoon's lack of a shirt. He found a shirt on the floor and quickly threw it over at the two still unable to move.

Yoongi's head was still exploding after all the new information, and with Namjoon and Jin still not knowing what to say, Yoongi decided to just let it all out.

He started pacing back and forth, as words continued to leave his lips in a mess.

'I need help guys! The app guy, I was supposed to meet him today right? But then I thought Jimin followed me, so I just waited but Jimin didn't leave either! Then he told me he was there meeting someone too, and you know what? That someone was supposed to be me?! But not like me ,Yoongi, but me the app guy, and since I, the app guy, didn't show up he was super upset!  What do I do? Should I tell him, but then he will be disappointed again, I should tell him shouldn't I? Ahh, what have I gotten myself into..I did this to stay away from Jimin, but then this happened, what do you guys think I should do?'  Yoongi was all out of breath. Rambling on to unravel the mess that had gathered up in his head the last few hours.

Yoongi looked at the two looking for answers, but all he saw was confusion written all over their faces.

' What?' Namjoon said completely at a loss.

' Could you repeat that again, and slower this time? What your problem?' Jin asked, now looking at Yoongi with a concerned wrinkle between his eyes.

Yoongi took a deep breath, to calm his mind. He grabbed a pillow from Jin's bed and sat down on the floor. Jin moved to lay next to Namjoon, now with a shirt on, and rested his head on his shoulder. A tiny bit of jealousy shot through Yoongi as he looked at his friends, but he quickly pushed those thoughts away.

' Well you both remember how you and Hoseok pretty much made me download that dating app to "get my mind off things" right?' Yoongi asked.

They both nodded tentatively waiting for Yoongi to continue.

'Well I've been talking to this guy for some months now and I was meeting him today.. ', Yoongi looked up and took a deep breath.

' .. and that someone happened to be Jimin', he finished biting his lips.

He heard a silent "oh shit" coming from the bed, and he looked at his friends desperate for some help.

'So what do I do now?', Yoongi shrugged before he let his arms fall lump at his sides as he fell onto the bed with a big 'oof'.