The Backstab ?

KRRIINNGGG KRRIIIIIIINNGGGG !!!!!! "6:45"

I stopped the alarm clock and get ready for school. While I was getting ready I was thinking about something that if should I really do what I planned. When im done getting ready I went downstairs.

"I prepared this lunch just for you ^^ this is your very favorite food, I really worked hard for this so I can buy the ingredients " said mom

"WOOWWW Thank you very much mom ^^"

"Now now make sure to eat that ok? Be safe ^^"

"Ok mom bye thank you"

"Be careful dear"

Then I walk outside. While I was walking down the sidewalk I saw a dog that has a very shiny golden fur and its so fluffy with a white spot near its forehead,  the dog was not too far away from me and he looks like he is planning to cross the street, I looked if there was a vehicle that might hit the dog. I saw this big truck that runs so fast then the dog cross the road, while the dog was just about to get to the middle of the road the truck was about to hit him so I ran and saved the dog. There was a big commotion but I did not think about it, all that is in my mind if the dog is okay. Then I saw Jessica went down their car.

"OH MY GOSH !! ARE YOU OKAY OMG I HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE CLINIC"

I did not know what happened next when Jessica was helping me to go to the clinic, all I saw was that big group of people surrounding the dog that was about to get killed. I just hoped that the dog is okay.

....
Silence

Everything is silent until..

"OMG HEY ! ARE YOU ALRIGHT OMG WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHAT HAPPENED ?!!!" Jessica said

"YOURE MY ONLY VERY BEST FRIEND AND THE ONLY ONE I CAN BE WITH THE ONLY ONE I CAN TRUST THE ONLY ONE I CAN EAT LUNCH WITH" said Jessica

I did not answer her, I looked outside the window and I can see the street where I was walking a while ago. No more people.

"What time is it ?" I calmly asked

"Its time for you to rest, you still are tired" said the nurse from outside entering the room

"Get well, see you later, bye "Jessica said

I feel so tired and I think I have no energy left in my body. I tried to look at the clock above the bed where I am resting.

"8:56"

Wow Ive been here for so long..

I tried to sleep all my pain away because I got a bruise on my right and left knee and a wound on my right elbow, maybe I got scratched by the road when I was saving the dog.

"WHAT I SELL SHOULD LOOK GOOD NOT LIKE A DOG WHO HAS NO PERMANENT HOUSE!"

"Im sorry that dog was very playful and it ran away.."

"Boss! Here he is safe and sound and especially he looks new and it still has his shiny golden fur"

"GOOD HEAVENS. Now lets go back to the store"