Chapter 1

Here I am stood in a field with my best friend jumping up and down while Conor Maynard plays on stage. Fusion fest 2015. What a way to end a perfect summer. Drama at the start of the holiday but other than that it's been a great summer. The weather like normal in the UK was shit. Out of the 8 weeks I have been off it has rained for about 6 of them. Today wasn't the best day in the world it's been raining on and off all day but that wasn't going to dampen my spirit for having a great time. With my best friend Charlotte by my side what more could I ask for.

The day was going great. Conor Maynard finished so me and Charlotte sat back down on the ground waiting for the next act to come on. But me and Charlotte were only here to see 2 bands. Mcbusted a super group formed back in 2013 made up of all 4 members of Mcfly to whom I had been a fan of for so many years and 2 out of 3 of the Busted boys and The Vamps. The Vamps formed in 2011 when all 4 members met via YouTube. I couldn't wait to see both bands but I was most excited about seeing The Vamps it was the main reason I was here.

Our spot to watch the performance was crap but I didn't care they had 2 massive TV screens either side of the stage.

The Vamps weren't on till later we had ages to wait. So we past the time playing Rock Paper Scissors and dancing along to the music.

It was dark before The Vamps came on which made the mood electric and just that little bit more mysterious.

I stood up to watch.

All 4 boys came running out on stage to cheers and claps I was among those cheering and clapping.

They started playing wild heart a song that had got me into The Vamps in the first place. It had to be one of my favourites and I knew all the words.

"Tonight we'll dance. I'll be yours and you'll be mine. We won't look back, Take my hand and we will shine. Oh, oh, oh. She needs a wild heart [2x]. I got a wild heart. Oh, oh, oh. She needs a wild heart [2x]. I've got a wild he." The song finished

All the way through the set I was jumping up and down, singing.

About 3 songs before the end of their set they stopped for a bit to have a chat with the crowd.

"Connor are you still looking for that girl?" James asked laughed

"Aren't we all." Brad said winking

"He's looking for the Twitter girl." James said

"Oh yeah." Brad said a smile on his face

"Shh you." Connor said giving them a shove

"Why don't you just ask the crowd Con it would be a lot easier." James said

"Good idea. Why didn't I think of that?" Connor said

"Because your just the bassist you don't know the meaning of the words good ideas." James said

"Guys I'm looking for a girl wearing a red with paw printed headband. I got a tweet from her saying she would be here and I just thought her headband was amazing." Connor said I stood frozen routed to the spot not able to move or speak. That was me I was wearing a red headband with paw prints all over it.

"Can we have some lights up please." Connor said the lights came on and the boys could now see the whole crowd right to the very back.

"There she is Connor." James said pointing straight at me. I went scarlet.
Connor ran down centre stage jumped off the end, he run straight up the centre of the crowd security running behind him to stop any stray hands grabbing hold of him.

To the right of where I was standing was a square right in front of the lighting box and Connor was in the square. He had taken his guitar off and climbed over the barrier. He walked straight over to me. Still routed to the spot I had nothing to say.