Chapter 25

Over the next couple of days, I enjoyed some care free days it was lovely.

13th May came really fast and before I knew it I was climbing into Kealie's car and heading for bath.

It was just gone 10 before we arrived and gee was already in town waiting for us.

"Gee." I said throwing my arms around her.

"Hey Rhi." She said

It was nice to see her again. It had only been about 3 weeks since I had last seen her but it had felt like months.

"You smell nice." Gee said looking at me

"She's wearing Connors hoodie." Kealie said

Georgia laughed

"What is comfy." I said going red.

"I'll take your word for it." Gee said

We had a great day shopping in Bath. I did some shopping of my own ready for Australia at start of next month and America at the end of next month.

"You looking forward to going to Australia?" Gee asked

"Yeah I am." I said

"Yeah I would be." She said

"And she's coming to the wedding." Kealie said

"Oh yeah that's a point. Connor said he can come and he's put it in his diary so that he can't book anything for that day and he's put a day either side of the wedding so he'll come to me on the 14th then on the morning of the 15th we'll come over to you to get ready the wedding in the afternoon and we'll go back to mine after. Connor leaves first thing in the morning of the 17th." I said looking Kealie.

"Okay Hun." She said smiling

"Grand. You're having the party at your house in the garden aren't you?" I said

"No things have changed. The wedding is now in Exeter so come over to ours in the morning then we'll all go over to Exeter." Kealie said

"Okay." I said smiling

"Yeah it's being held at a massive hotel just outside Exeter. Mark is staying there the night before and we'll go over first thing." Kealie said

"Okay." I said smiling

It was a lovely time shopping in Bath. Sadly we couldn't stay Me and Kealie had work next day and Gee had lessons. But it was nice to see her and spend some time with her.

It was just gone 12:30 before I got home that night I crawled into bed.

Over the next couple of week's I worked a hell of a lot. So when I got paid while I was out in Oz it would make my trip that little bit better.

In the end dad decided to book a hotel for the 30th so that we didn't have to get up at 2:30 in the morning of the 31st. So at 8:30 at night I was to be found in the car with my dad heading down to London.

I slept for most of the journey and dad woke me up when we arrived. He'd booked a double single bed room which was fine. I crawled into bed and feel straight asleep but before I knew it, dad was waking me up. It was coming up to 5 o'clock in the morning.

"Come on rhi." He said I got out of bed got dress and the pair of us headed down stairs for the car

"Coffee?" Dad said as we past a Starbucks on the way to the airport

"Yes please." I said still half asleep.

"There you go." He said handing me a mocha.

We reached the airport at just gone 25 past 5.