Demi cute

I laid on the couch. Waiting till demi came home. She came home from tour today. A the sudden I heard the door. I looked up.

BABY!  I yelled. I jumped off the couch into demi's arms. I cupped her face and kissed her. 

Hey princess, I missed you!! demi said. 

I missed you more omg I said and hugged her tight. Demi grabbed my ass. 

Hmm I missed this I said and bit my lip. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her. 

Me too baby Demi said smirking. 

I really have to pee I said.

Don't you dare to leave me! I've been away for months. I want you right here right now! Demi yelled smirking.

It's only for a little while baby I said laughing. 

If you dare to leave me then I'll jump on your back and tickle you and when you're and out of breath I'll kiss you to death! Demi said smirking even wider. 

Aw baby, I'll be right back I said and walked towards the bathroom. 

NOOO Demi yelled and jumped on my back. I fell on the ground and laughed. 

Babe I said smiling. 

Nope I'm mad at you Demi said while sitting on my stomach. 

Why baby? I said smirking. 

Shht. Demi said smiling and tickled me hard. 

NO DEMI HAHAHAHA STOP IT! I yelled laughing. DEMIII!!! BABEEE! I yelled. OK! I'll stay!   i said laughing. She stopped tickling me. I was out of breath. Demi smiled and I already knew what she would do. I took a deep breath. Demi kissed me long till I had no breath. 

Hm I love you baby I said while grabbing her ass. 

I love you too she said and leaned in for another kiss. And we us stay on the ground few minutes, Demi let me go for doing pee. we us stayed on the couch all day long in the arms of one another.