Playtime

A/N: SPG IS SPG. Rated 15+
This is a random thought. Weeknd + 1975 songs aren't helping. Comment vote!

Luke's POV

She look at me curiously with her eyebrow raised. I so wanted to ask her why. But I don't wanna get into her business.

Lauren Jauregui... the #1 girl in school that I am and always will avoid.

Why?

She's the school playgirl. Like she has everyone wrapped around her finger, except me of course.

And I don't want to give my first time to her. Well she's also known for that reputation, not that she fucked a lot of guys, she just fucked those hot guys. So I do believe i'm not one, but then can she stop staring at me?

Lunch break and we have an hour free because our teachers are out today, well just my class... unfortunately she's in it.

People starts to leave the cafeteria including my friends. I choose to stay at the library to avoid the questioning looks of her.

What more unfortunate is... she followed me.

She looked at me while walking inside the library and smirked when she passed by me. I turned around to look at her walk away to see her looking back at me with her eyes dark.. different from her normal emerald eyes that I always see and always get fascinated. I closed the book i'm reading and followed her.I can't take her questioning looks. it's haunting me the whole day... or should I say the whole month. If this is her way of getting a guy, I won't dive into it...not that I thought I would.

She lead me to the darkest and farthest part of the library up unto the last shelf.

"What do you want Jauregui? You know i'm not going to fall for your antics"

"Who said you're my type?" She chuckles and sit on the table behind.

"C'mon Luke. Playtime" She whispered seductively and I walked closer, I don't know why but I walked anyway.

She grab my collar and kissed me aggresively immediately. I strangle her hair and she raffles her hands to my hair while pulling me closer as possible. Fuck my rule of not giving her my virginity.

This is insane. We might caught with a simple noise since the library is so quiet because all are in classes except our section.

We just keep kissing and I felt her hands roam down me and reached for my belt.

"Off" She said and I help her remove the lock on my belt. I hold her thigh and she raised a little to allow me to remove her white shorts. For a girl with a reputation she sure still know how to keep it to herself.

"Not yet the real playtime Luke,but let's do some foreplay" She said and reached for something out of her pocket. I saw a piece of condom in it.

"The lucky charm?" I said whispering to her while she put the thing on 'me'

She giggles and once again she raised herself and pushed down her panties.

"Do it" She said and I can't believe I did. I teasingly entered her slowly and I can feel her fingernails digging through my school uniform.

"You are tight" I said and she moaned. God we are still in a uniform, in the library, on a supposed to be class hour.

"Move please Luke" She beg and I kissed her neck while I feel her arch it at the same time while I fully enter her.

First at a slow  motion, i'm trying not to make some noise but the she pulled on my hair.

"Are you a stone? Fucking move" She said and moan while I made my movements a little faster. I put my hand into her mouth to keep her from making so much noise and the other holding onto her thighs while I push 'myself' into her deeper.

"i'm close baby faster" she said and I followed.

"We should slow down, we are on a library" I whisper to her.

"Fuck no please"

"You have no chill Lauren" I said and she giggled and then she elicit a sexy moan.

"Oh fuck it" I said and I pushed myself into her deeper and faster and we both reached our climax.

"Mr. Hemmings? Ms. Jauregui?!!!"

"Dude wake up man" Michael said shaking me trying to wake me up. Shit it was just a drean.

"Crazy, you fell asleep that fast? I just got the book at the end of the shelves, i'm going to check it out" Michael said and left again. I brushed my eyes and tried to fix my hair. When I raised my head, there she is, infront of me, Lauren Jauregui.

"Michael said to bring this to you. He was called by Mr. Santos to do something. for the newspaper I think. If you're ready to check it out, i'm just at the librarian asssitant desk" She said and I just nodded.
She have such an angelic voice, she'll never gonna be that girl on my dream. fuck I can't get it off my mind. She's the exact opposite. Perfect girl still. But not sex freak. still never gonna notice me.

"Luke?"

"Ah? what?"

"you're spacing. are you okay?"

"yeah yeah"

"Okay i'll go now" She said and walked away. I put my head down and tried to erase every detail of the dream until I feel a firm press on my shoulder.

"And oh Luke" I looked up when I recognized the angelic voice of Lauren.

"Yeah?"

"I do have no chill" She said and grinned at me while she insert a picture on the book that was infront of me.

What... the...fuck did I just hear?

I looked at the picture and was shock to it. God why is she giving me this? Forgive me for I am sinning this girl is fucking hot. I turn over the picture and there is a writing at the back.

"i do lost my chill sometimes. call me 1-800-6791-67 time for playtime in real life baby"

FUCK.