Chapter 9- Cuddles Make the Pain Go Away

Ryder's POV*****************************

I sat with Logan for a couple hours. Sadly, his aunt passed away from cancer. I said goodnight to Kendall and climbed into Logan's bed. Sometimes, when things go wrong all you need is a cuddle. We didn't exactly cuddle because I have Kendall, but I did lay in his bed that night. We stayed on opposite sides and didn't even come near each other. I knew Ingrid wouldn't say anything because when my parents died, Logan stayed with me for days. So did Ingrid, we pretty much just lived in my room for about 2 weeks. Everybody needs comfort. I turned over and lightly shook him.

"Wake up Loges." He groaned before slowly opening his eyes.

"Hey Ryder." He rubbed his eyes. I smiled at him before throwing a pillow at Ingrid to wake her up. Were really close roommates.

"Good Morning!" Ingrid happily said. We both smiled at her before we all went out and made breakfast together. Yeah, were the nerdy friends that all sleep in the same bed, that make breakfast together, and love each other until were all sitting on our porch in our 90s.

"Flip the pancake Logan!"

"Flipping the pancake!" He lightly tossed the pan and caught it in the pan.

"Yay!! no death pancakes!" We cheered. Logan bowed and did a little dance while he was waiting for me to hand him the pancake on a plate. I checked that it was done and set it on the plate for him. We got  about 9 done and started to dig in. I eat my pancake with peanut butter, Ingrid eats hers with nutella, and Logan is boring and uses butter. Yeah, we are that close that I know that.

"Thanks for last night guys. I really needed that." Logan said after we finished eating our pancakes. We all had a sympathetic moment for about 2 seconds before he realized out of context how bad that could've been. We started laughing at that and we all went to get ready. I figured I should call Kendall and maybe explain a little bit of what happened.

"Hey Ryder!"

"Hi Kendall, I just wanted to say sorry for leaving you there yesterday." I rubbed my temple. I hope he doesn't break up with me.

"Its fine Ryder. I understand you were just being a good friend." I almost cheered through the phone. I was seriously thinking our month long relationship was already going to come to an end.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me." I spoke softly through the phone.

"I'm not going to get mad at you for something like that. Maaaaaaaaybe a little jealous but, I'm okay." I giggled a little bit. He was jealous. How could someone so perfect and hot be jealous? I should be jealous all the time because he has to kiss Katelyn.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow for the beach?" Tomorrow me, Logan, Kendall, Ingrid, Dustin, James, Halston, Carlos, and Sammy were all having a beach day (sidenote: Yes, this takes place back when Carlos was dating Sammy, we will eventually get to Alexa who I personally like much better).

"Yeah. I'll come pick you guys up at 11. I have to go, Dustin is currently burning down my house. I'll call you later babe. Bye"

"Bye Kendall." I hung up and literally squealed. He's so freaking adorable. I don't even know how I handle it!

Kendall's POV****************

It took 45 minutes but I finally got the fire under control. After we got the fire under control we just started laughing. I was thinking about what Ryder did for Logan last night and decided no matter how long I had been dating Ryder I would do anything for Dustin. She's sweet and caring anyways so she would understand.

"So this Ryder girl, when do I get to meet her?" Dustin asked as we ate the pizza we ordered.

"Tomorrow. She's coming to the beach with us." I smiled. She is awfully cute.