Chapter 1

This is the first chapter!! I'm so excited!!

Tell me what you think throughout the book!!

P.s in order for you to understand the way it's written, when it is in ". " he is talking in first person, almost like his thoughts but out loud to the reader. And when it isn't in ". ", it is In third person so u are like watching the main character.

ENJOY!! 

----------------------------------------------------

"Hi. My name is spencer. I don't really know how to introduce myself, I'm not good with this type of thing; meeting new people and all. But I guess one thing you should know about me before I tell you anything else, is that I tend to talk when no one is around. Like, a lot. It's sort of my way of writing a diary without the frilly pink notebook or whatever shit girls have these days."

He paced his room nervously, he had no clue what to say now. 

 "Well, you still want to know about me? How should I start? Physical appearance is a good way to go, since you can't really see me..."  He flopped on his bed with a huff, this was extremely ridiculous and he knew it. But it was time, he was so alone.  "Well I have black hair, it is sort of styled in a messy way," he looked at himself in the mirror. "And my eyes are a really deep shade of blue, like the ocean. My mom always told me that sometimes, when I stared off my eyes were so deep and mysterious. What do you think? I personally think that Is ridiculous, how can that possibly be? I'm really tall and muscular, in fact I am the star player of my schools baseball team. I know just smile at how impressive I am."

"Well, I don't know what else to say about myself." He hopped off the bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get a bite to eat. His mom saw him and waived, asking what He was doing. But He just waived her off and told her He was talking to a girl, it wasn't that important. Just kidding. It was very important.

"Sorry, I was getting a snack, so what else should I tell you, I mean we had hardly met and I don't know what to say to you, what do you want to say about yourself?" He paused. "Nothing? Ok then. Well um, I think that you are really pretty, like really really pretty. And I really want to take you out on a date tonight, if you would like?"

He rubbed the back of his head anxiously and rocked back and forth on his heels. This was very nerve racking, he was completely taken back by her beauty, she was a sight to see, and he never wanted to blink. Her hair was laid gently behind her back, and her eyes pierced right through his skin, making his flesh practically Burst in her presence. His emotions were all over the place. It was like he was a teenage boy all over again.

"Well uh, never mind, that was a stupid way of asking, I mean we have never met before and this is so sudden.

But, I really like you.

So,

Will

You

Go

Out

On

A

Date

With

Me??"

------------///-------------///-------------///---

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK? Would you go out on a date with this poor soul?

VOTE IF YOU WOULD! And recommend this story to friends?

Peace and love -Sarah