|Oncers Text|

So, you might have seen that I deleted the two last parts talking about the project. I'm going to explain it to you again, just in case and well, you'll see.

So, I had this idea of asking you guys to kind of join the book. There will be Oncers conversations and maybe Once characters and Oncers talking together as well, like I did in #34 : Rise of the Dead, with myself.

I have asked you guys yesterday and I want to say thank you to the many of you who wanted to join!

Unfortunalty, you were a lot and I cannot add everyone, so I made a random choice between the ones I have, but I kept everyone's information so I might add people!

If you still want to join so maybe I can add you later you need to give me 1. your name, 2. What your username would be (you can choose the same one)

(By the way, @PJfangirl1234, oncerin_storybrooke , @LetsShipCaptainSwan , @friedchikenloveryas I do not have your username, well the one you'd like to have)

So, here's my random choice. I took 10 people, plus I'll add myself :

@rose7637 : MissOncer (Kiley)
puglover863 : the.jolly.roger (Emma)
art_lover2311 : art_lover2311 (Aly)
@sajaswan : sajaswan (Saja)
@misfitdreamland : misfitdreamland (Luisa)
@HeroesReborn13 : Oncer_Fangirl23 (Dani)
@Sara0502 : xsaraxx108 (Sara)
@C_OUAT : C_OUAT (Caitlyn)
@Kitkat0407 : kitkat_oncer (Catherine)
@TearfulGirl : Girl_Who_Neverlands (Valeryia)
@believe__inmagic : believe__inmagic (Laurianne)

I'm really sorry I could not take everyone, I'll do my best to make everyone happy!

I also had a suggestion :p
If you guys would like to make a real convo that would be amazing?
So I could create one on Kik or on instagram, or both? :) Just tell me if you're in xx

Thank you all guys again and I'll try to post soon but now I gotta go do math because final term exam tomorrow, ugh.

Love you all <3

Oops, I was about to forget!
My instagram is @dxrksaviorswan
and my Kik is LaurianneAyotte (and I just taggued my other account xd yaayy)