Chapter 1

(Hey guys! Btw Brooklyn doesn't come in until the end but hang in there please! xx)

Allie P.O.V.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99463114

I took a deep breath, I've always had a thing for traveling. I love airports, the overly priced bagels and coffee, buying cute little tourist hats from the checkpoints. I watched as large and small groups of families struggle with their bags and businessmen walk around people in a rush.

I leaned back in my seat and stretched my legs out, thinking about the future ahead of me. A mixture of nervousness and happiness churned in my stomach. I was granted with a full year scholarship to LAD, London's Academy of Dance. I'm lucky to have even made it in, considering it was an open audition for everyone.

"Now boarding flight 32." A woman's voice chimes in on the overhead speaker.

I gathered my belongings and pulled out my ticket, remembering my mother was on the other line.

"Okay Mom, I have to go. They just called my flight, I promise I call you right as I get to London." I said to my mother on the phone.

"Alright Allie, but please don't forget. I'm just so excited for you." She responds.

"I know and I promise i won't forget, but I really have to go, love you."

Carrying my bags, I walk up to the worker and she checks my ticket, allowing me to enter the pathway to the plane. The line came to a stop, and then moved again, as people stopped to store their carry on's. It was a normal sized plane, a little larger than usual, but I liked that. The person next to me was kind enough to help me put my bags up, I guess it was obvious I was struggling. After getting settled in I checked my phone to see a message from my friend, Bianca.

"Are you in london yet?" I see written in small text.

I move my fingers to answer and laugh while typing.

"I just got ON the plane Bianca."

A flight attendant passes by and warns me to shut off my electronics, I follow and put my phone on airplane mode. My mind drifts off as I watch the airport turn into a lego-sized building.

The sky looks like a painting within 10 minutes and I look around.

10 hours to go.

I pulled out my tangled earphones and listen to whatever was on before, letting my mind drag me into the oblivion of sleep.

When I awake, my music is still blasting in my ears, and my throat feels as dry as a desert. 

Luckily the flight attendant was on her way down the aisle with drinks. 

"Excuse me, miss, would you like a drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a.. diet Pepsi?"

She gave me a small cup and I almost finished it in two gulps. Well 4 hours with nothing to do, I thought to myself. At this point I'm now realizing how lonely I will be in London, I am sure I will meet people, but of course I already miss my friends.

I looked at the TV playing over our heads and plugged my earphones into the arm rest to hear what the most recent episode of TMZ was saying. 

"Recent news says Brooklyn Beckham, Soccer star's son, was involved in an intoxicated, brutal fight at local club Karma." The curly haired man says with a giggle to the camera. "I mean, damn, will this guy ever calm down." 

I roll my eyes and take my ear phones out, TMZ always lightens situations. It is a shame, though, Brooklyn turned out like that. 

Four hours later, filled with doing nothing, the pilot with a raspy voice announced the flight will be ending soon. All electronics were turned off and seat belts were fastened. As we came down to the ground I looked out the window. Excitement passed though me and I pulled out my makeup bag to touch up before leaving. Before I knew it the plane was landing and I was stepping into the London City Airport.