BITE ME (YOOMJIN)

Third person's POV

YoonGi was having fun. He never thought that being able to live alone and having so much freedom was this fun. He danced to the fast pace music grinding on people he didn't even know. He walked towards the bar and asked for a drink and soon his drink arrived, he noticed in the corner his eye a man dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt was staring at him. YoonGi chugged the drink and went back to dancing. He suddenly had the urgue to use the restroom, and he cursed himself because the guy was standing on the corner near the bathroom entrance. He walked with his head hanging low he did not want to be discovered by the man. He walked past him and he got a cold shiver, but he decided to ignore it.

Jin stood watching the blond boy dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Jin found the younger attractive and handsome and of course lets not for get, the younger was his soul mate, which Jin has been looking for over 200 (A/N Jin is twenty (20 human years and 200 vampire years) and yoongi is 18) years and he never thought that he would find him in a night club. It took all off Jins' strength not to go over the dancing boy and just DO him on the dance floor. When the boy walked past him, Jin caught the aroma of the boy and the boy smelled great pure without any sin, but to bad that was gonna end tonight since Jin was planning on making the boy his and marking him, which was one of Jins wishes ever since the other vampires told him about it. And sometimes Jin would dream about how beautiful the person would look like with his name tattooed on his/her upper right shoulder. The door opened and that same familiar smell came back, Jin couldn't stop himself anymore and as soon as he saw the boy he walked up to him and pushed the boy on the wall not to harshly because he didn't want to hurt his soon to be lover. Jin smirked looking down at the younger since he was shorter than Jin. Jin bit his lip which was a big turn on, on YoonGi and once YoonGi had a proper look at the stranger who now had him pinned to the wall he noticed that he was beautiful, prettier than any girl he has seen or meet. Jin kissed the younger and soon he got a response. Jin pressed his body closer to the boy which made the younger boy whimper, their crotches were against each other, and when YoonGi grinded on Jin it gave Jin a big bonner which hurt since he was wearing tight skinny jeans. They separated because the lack of oxygen, Jin looked at the boy in the eyes which were clouded with lust and need and thats when Jin knew he had to make a move. He blinked twice and they were on his room (he used his supernatural power ( teleportation)) and soon YoonGi was in between the door and Jin. Jin leaned down again and kissed the younger once again this time sucking on his bottom lip, YoonGi opened his mouth and Jin shoved his tongue in the youngers mouth tasting every part of his mouth. Jin pushed the boy towards his bed and he pushed YoonGi down on his bed and then climed on top of the boy. He took YoonGi's shirt off and threw it somewhere in his room, he kissed the youngers neck then he started to suck on his neck making sure to leave hickies. YoonGi was a moaning mess under him and it turned on Jin knowing that he was the one that made YoonGi feel that way and also knowing that YoonGi can be so submissive when he looks so tough. He moved down trailing kisses on YoonGi's body he stoped at one of his nipples and sucked on it while he pulled the youngers skinny jeans, YoonGi moaned feeling so much pleasure and he even wondered why this beautiful human had so much effect on him. YoonGi gasped when the cold air hit his member, but soon it was replaced by Jins hand which he started to rub the tip of it making YoonGi cry out of pleasure.

YoonGi pulled Jins face close to his and he kissed him, he took off Jins shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor, YoonGi felt self conscious about his body since Jin had such a great body. Jin noticed this so he kissed the younger once more, while doing so he took off his jeans. YoonGi pushed him away so he could flip them over so he was on top now.

"Whats your name?" YoonGi asked

"I am Kim Seokjin but you call me hyung" Jin said looking up at the boy and getting impatient .

"Okay hyung" YoonGi said before putting the olders member in his mouth. Jin moan YoonGi's name which made YoonGi feel proud of hiactions. He moved his head back and forth and then he repeated his actions. YoonGi tried to tease the older but that didn't work because when he slowed down Jin pulled YoonGi's soft blond hair a bit to harshly which caused the younger to gag. Jin felt his climax building up and he made YoonGi stop.

Jin got on top again and he grabed the lube that was under his bed and he applied so to his fingers before he entered YoonGi's hole, the younger squirmed felling pain in his but put Jin distracted him by kissing him, when the younger got adjusted the older put another finger in making YoonGi feel so much pleasure.

"Hyung please?!" YoonGi told Jin almost sounding needy

Jin ignored him then added a third finger in YoonGi and once he was sure YoonGi was prepared he lined himself in between YoonGi's legs. He look at YoonGi for permission and the younger bit his lip and nooded not trusting his voice. Jin entered him slowly not wanting to hurt his mate. He looked up at yoongi and saw a few tears had made its way out so he kissed them away and kissed YoonGi on the lips, he pulled out then went back in again, he did this a few more times then he looked up at yoongi whi nooded then he started to move at a faster pace. The younger wrapped his legs around Jin making Jin go deeper inside him which drove him to the edge he felt like he could see stars.

"Faster hyung" the younger said and Jin obeyed, YoonGi was a sweating and moaning mess underneath him and it caused Jin to go faster and hitting the spot that made YoonGi go crazy.

"Hyung i-i am.." YoonGi didn't finish his sentence when he cummed all over his and Jins stomach, not long after Jin spilled his seed inside YoonGi which made the younger moan out Jins name.

Jin collapsed on top off YoonGi but he needed to finish his work so that he and YoonGi could be tied together.

"I am gonna mark you YoonGi this will only hurt a little not much" he told the younger looking him in the eye.

"Okay, Bite me then but promise it wont hurt ?" YoonGi asked holding up his pinky.

"Promise" Jin said said wrapping his pinky around YoonGi's. He kissed YoonGi and then his fangs came out. He kissed the youngers neck then he sinked his teeth in the pale skin and drew enough blood for him to feel alive unlike YoonGi who felt extreme pain in his upper right shoulder it was like iron was burning him. Jin looked up at YoonGi and smiled at him then he turned around to show YoonGi his tattoo. Yoongi gasped as he saw his name written on Jins upper right shoulder in a beautiful cursive. And then he turned around and saw Jins name written on his shoulder. He smiled.

MIN YOONGI
&
KIM SEOKJIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shities smut you've probably ever read but hey me and my friend tried although it was awkward but anyway... Thanks for reading. ☺

I am definitely going to hell for this.

Go read my other one shots and my story☺

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE