Part 2

" what are you doing Here" I said.
"Oh nothing just to work on our project. Maybe have some fun in your bed room after. And he had the nerve to wink.
"What about we just work on the project and after you can go home and hump a stuffed animal k" I winked.
I walked up to my room and grab the materials for our project and quickly ran down the stairs.
"So what do you want to start on"?
"What are you doing!"
"Oh nothing just looking for food" he mumbled
"There is rice crispy treats in the top cabinet."
I took the supplies to the living room and turned the tv off. I got my computer off of the dining table and sat down on the couch.
" So Alec I what you want to do first"! I yelled
"Maybe we should work on background, maybe find some topics to talk about". He said while eating a krispy treat.
****
We worked for 4 hours until it was time for him to go.
" So when you want to work on the project again'. I said while opening the door.
"Maybe this Friday I don't know I can see" he said
I close the door and walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I put my navy blue sleeping shorts on and put a red Nike sports bar on.
I went down stairs to cook me two hot dogs and watched some YouTube videos while eating.
I heard my phone ringing I picked and you can never guess who it was . Alec
"What do you want alec" I said
"Open your door"
"What are you talking about"
"Just open the door" he slurred
" who the hell do you think you talking to bïtch I am not the one say it nicely".
"Can you please open the door"
I opened the door to find a drunk Alec ready to pass out.
I quickly let him in and shut the door, and led him to my bedroom.
"What is your problem getting drunk on a school night." I said
"Well I was just party and I partyy. Then I saw a unicorn and it was beautiful just like you"he slurred
"Here let me get you some clothes to sleep in okay"
I quickly went to my parents bedroom and got one of my dad's shirt and shorts. I went in my room to see Alec looking through my underwear draw.
I heard him mumbling are You ready Mr. Krabs.
"Hey! Come on and put on these clothes "I said.
I turned around to let him dress and went to close my door. When I heard him get in the bed I turned the light off and got in bed.
"Good night unicorns"I heard him whispered
***
I was awoken from my alarm and a pair of arm around my waist.
I quickly turned the alarm off and took alec's arms off me, and went to my bathroom to take a shower.
I put on some white jeans and a plain black shirt on with a white leather jacket on.
I brushed my hair and went back to my room.
"Aye Alec wake up" I yelled
"Why are you yelling" I heard him whined
"Maybe you shouldn't got drunk last night.
"Come on get up we have to go. I said
He slowly got up and put on the clothes he had on last night and went to my bathroom.
I went down stairs to the the kitchen and start cooking some scrambled eggs and some bacon.
I heard him come from down stairs and  suddenly felt him behind me.
"I like a woman that can cook" he said
"If you don't get from behind I swear I will cut off your dick off.
He quickly sat down and I gave him his food. We ate in a comfortable silence. When we both got done eating I put our plates in the kitchen sink.
"Come on let's go" I yelled
I went to my car and waited for him to walk out the door.
When he got in I quickly drove to Starbucks to grab us both a vanilla ice coffee.
*****
I reached school in 20 minutes or less and quickly got out the car to see everyone starring at me.

Make sure to favorite and comment
The top is Alec