Chapter thrity four-Marcus POV

I woke up quite late this morning, I love sleeping in on a Saturday morning. I turn over to cuddle with Nims but she wasn't there, then I remembered she be filming with Zoe and Tanya. She did tell me about her plans but I forgotten until I was more awake.

So while I waiting for Nims I thought I would pack for Sorento to save times later, hopefully it will go well.

~hours later~

So the packing thing didn't go very well since there is more things on my bed then in my suitcase. I really need Nims help, I wanted it done for when she got back but I guess she going to have to help me otherwise I'm going to forgot something or pack to much.

~few hours later~

I kind of lefted the packing in a mess, I didn't tidy it up or make it look a bit more neater, I just lefted it in a heap on the bed.

Right now I was just sat at my desk watching YouTube video what turn into a hour turn into two hour and I only realised how long I've been when I heard the front door open.

"Hey Nimbob how was filming?"I asked.

"Hey" she said kissing me on the lips "it was good thanks, just going to put these upstairs"

"Wait ..... I'll take them for you" I said quickly remembering the mess I lefted upstairs.

"Thanks you" nim said as I went upstairs.

Once I put the stuff away i quickly went into our bedroom but it was too late she must had followed me upstairs, she was stood in the room just looking at the heap of my stuff on the bed.

"So I can explain.." I said in an apologetic tone.

"I see you tried to pack" she said while starting to laugh.

"Your not mad?" I asked, slightly confessed.

"no, but it look like you have a lot of work to do" she said with a smile on her face, while walking toward the door.

As she was walking toward the door I quickly grab her hand and pull her back into the room, are faces were inches away and I said ;

"Thought you was going to help me, please I just pack wrong" while doing puppy dog eyes, hoping that it would work.

"Because it's you I will just this once , but you have to cook tonight" she said giving me an ultimatum.

"Okay, let pack" I said having no idea what to cook but I can worry about that later.

~hours later~

"Done" I said as I zip up my suitcase then putting down next to Nims who pack way before me.

"Finally that took a long time, longer than I thought it would" she said standing up to go downstairs.

"Sorry but I needed to make sure I had everything." I said pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay, so what you going to cook for us tonight chef Marcus?" She asked.

I completely forgot I had to still cook.

"It's going to be a surprise" I said hoping she won't thing I have nothing plan.

"You have no idea do you?" She questioned.

She know me so well.

"No but I figure something out" I said.

She just laughed at me and we went downstairs, time to cook.

Okay so you know when I had his all cooking thing sorted maybe I wasn't telling the truth, we're going away in a few day so they is no food in the fridge, what am I going to do?

For about ten minutes I was just stood in the kitchen contemplating what to do until Nims came into the kitchen smiling at me.

"What you smiling at?" I asked.

"You" as she turn to get a glass from the cupboard "oh and by the way our food will be here in 5 minutes" she said pouring a glass of water, laughing.

"So you let me stand in the kitchen, while you had already order food?" I asked pretending to be mad.

"Yeah" she simply said

"I'll get you back for this" I said.

"Oh and how you going to do that?" She questioned walking toward me.

I pulled her towards me and simply reply " you know how"

I was about to kiss her when the door bell rung

"Save by the bell" she said as she walked to answer the door.

~ a while later~

We have done eating and now I was watching YouTube video while Nimbob was upstairs in bed.

After about another 10 minutes, I decide to head to be,so I went upstairs to bed to fine Nims asleep.

She so cute when she asleep, so I quietly got into bed without waking her up and wrap my arms around her to, and went to sleep.