In the game

My eyes opened. I was on a black and white chess board. I smiled to myself, I'm not in Reality anymore. A black cat papered in front of me. " Hello, my name is Kuro , I'm here to give you choices, you are to choose and your game will start." 

Kuro said to me. " What are the choices?"

 I asked not nearly surprised at a talking cat , as of now I was prepared to accept that there was such thing as a refrigerator playing golf, after all this was not that confined other world that I had been born into.

" The choices are spade,heart,clover, and diamond, The race choices are Elf,human,Wizard,and Dwarf. Person Type Swashbuckler: Someone who specialize's in swords and is almost like a ninja, able to do practically anything-" " World-Heart, Race-Human,- Type- Swashbuckler" 

" What do you want your user name to be?" 

This I thought about. My name, I wanted it to be called out in fear or joy, notorious for destruction, something that wasn't normal, ......"Imari"

" Nice choice" said Kuro slyly.

Suddenly I was set into blackness, not knowing where I was going to end up or how I was going to end up so I bended my knees and prepared to land while closing my eyes.

A couple seconds later I opened my eyes . I was standing in an alley way and sunlight was coming from the entrance. I looked down at my clothes. I had all red, black,white and gold clothing on and two swords strapped to my back. I raised my right hand and looked in my inventory. I had magic, my weapons that I had so far were the two swords on my back, 10 knives throwing stars and ect. Then I looked a my hp and healing, that's weird, where there was supposed to be numbers , I found a weird looking symbol that looked like an infinity sign but I wasn't sure. Shrugging it off I pulled both swords out of their sheathes. The one in my left hand white with gold runes in the middle and blue outlining it, a warm sense seemed to come to me whenever I held it. The other sword was as black as night and had red runes and a red outlining. The two swords were Identical, expect for the feeling and color. The white one was pure joy and bliss that flowed out of the sword, the black one was anger and bloodlust, it was like a cold blooded murderer. The two swords were the exact opposites but frighteningly alike. I decided that I wanted to name the two swords, the white one I decided to name Yorokobi and the black one Ikari. Yorokobi, Japanese for happiness, and Ikari, japenese for anger. I would look at how high there power was later. I stood up, and realized that I had a black cloak on. I looked at my inventory again and saw stealth. I clicked it and I blended in with the shadows ,I smiled to myself, time to go out in the world. Walking down the alleyway toward the light I passed a mirror and realized that my hair was a long fiery Red, the same as my actual hair color and one of my eyes an equal color. The other was pure gold. ( again my actual eye color as well) I kept walking and I thought about how they were so similar to my actual appearance and then remembered what the article said, your character will look like the anime version of you ,the same eye and hair color and the same hight. I remembered that before I went into the game you had to feel yourself over.

I headed toward the light and in a couple of seconds I was out in the sunlight. I shielded my eyes from the bright sun, being in the dark so long had its pros and cons, I thought to myself. Pulling my hood on I covered my fiery red hair, knowing that it was as unusal in this world as it was in the other. Everyone always asked if I dyded it but I was born with bright red hair, and in this game its a fact, dyded hair color dosen't count here. I smiled to myself. Sneaking past everyone unseen, I slipped into a nearby guild where you can take jobs that you thought you could handle. It was loud and hot in the guild and everyone was crowding around a specific place and I guessed that the quest papers were listed there. I crawled under them and I read all the quest names.... Take down the bandits of..., no thats way to far away, Kill a dragon, I would die immedietly, Wait a second what was that say in the tiny letters on the bottom? Squinting at them under the dark lighting I managed to read them. All questers who wish to take quests must join a crew before taking a paper....?.....!....... WHAT!!!! I groaned loudly. How the heck am I supposed to join a crew?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!

I withdrew from the guild sighing. How the heck am I supposed to find a crew?