Chapter 1

• Dedicated to ZARRY GIRLS

"I need to tell him about his dad". Harry said to himself ,as he ran up the stairs. (in the balcony)

"Say that again and you're dead-meat !" josh yelled.

"didn't you hear me? You make me sick". Andy breathed, coughing out blood.

Five guys were ganged up on Andy. But he wasn't scared. There was another guy from the group but he was seated on the edge of the firm railing.

"Andy !" Harry yelled from behind them.

They all turned to see who it was. harry ran pass the other guy and stopped dead in front of Andy, his eyes filled with tears.

'Who the hell is this guy?' Liam asked in confusion.

"Andy.......y-your d-dad ..." harry trembled.

Andy's eyes turned wide in horror and he stood up immediately. Both harry and Andy were about to leave but josh stopped them.

"where do you think you're going ? It's not over". josh told him

"Let them go, josh. We'll continue this some other time".

The guy on the railing ordered. josh turned and looked at the guy and nodded his head in agreement and they left the place.

"Why did you let that son of a bitch go, he was near to death by a second !?" joshquestioned.

"Relax, josh. I didn't say it was over, besides it was pretty pathetic to watch so I had to call it off".

"You're right Zayn". Josh agreed.

"On the second thought, Liam, I want you to get me some information about the stranger who came for Andy ".

Zayn ordered.

"I'm on it", Liam replied.

"But why ?" josh asked in confusion.

"Nothing interesting just curiosity." Zayn smirked

( HOSPITAL)

harry watched andy in total silence. Although they were cousin's by birth, they were the opposite of each other. andy was hot tempered and carefree. But harry was calm and trustworthy. harry always held Andy back away from trouble. And Andy didn't like it.

Harry was informed by the teacher about Andy's dad's sudden death. He didn't know how Andy would react to the bad news. But seeing his condition now, he didn't know what he was supposed to tell him.

He gave a pat on Andy's shoulder.

"I'm fine." Andy murmured .

"Come on, lets go home." harry said.

"You go ahead. I'll wait," Andy paused "Besides, Gemma will be waiting for you ".

harry looked at him with a hesitant look on his face.

"its okay, harry." Andy assured him .

harry walked out of the hospital into the cool air. On the way home, he stopped to buy coffee. When he started to walk home, he saw Niall , his best friend, waving at him from across the street, he hurried towards harry.

"Hey, where are you heading to ? Niall asked.

"Home. What about you ?" harry questioned back.

"Just here and there. I didn't see you today, In the afternoon. What's going on ? "Niall said.

Andy's dad. He died today." harry told him.

"How did he die ??" Niall asked.

"His colleagues found him in his office. Collapsed."harry informed.

"That's sudden. So, you told Andy about his dad

"Yeah. I had to. After all, Andy had to cope up with it, no matter how much he hated his dad. "harry muttered.

Suddenly, harry dashed his arm with another guy and his coffee was spilled on the other guy. harry looked up to find Zayn Malik staring at him with his dark eyes at harry

"I'm sorry I didn't see you... I -"

"Save it for now. We'll settle this later" Zayn told him, and left harry to stare behind him with a confused face.

"Shit ! harry ! Do you know who that guy is ?" Niall burst.

"I remember his face.... Somewhere but I -"

"That's Zayn Malik ! ! Niall yelled.

Quite down ! Who's Zayn?" Harry questioned.

" The second year Devil in our uni ! Oh man, he's going to kill you for sure !" Niall told him.

"But he didn't seen to get angry or anything."harry said.

"That's what you should be afraid of ! Whenever Zayn Malik smiles, you've definitely done something wrong !" Niall blurted out.

"Really ? That's weird about Zayn Malik. All his followers are third year seniors. That includes Liam, Louis, josh, kevin and Ed," Niall seemed terrified "They call him "The Devil!"

"Eh ? Wait. Aren't those 5 guys you mentioned, his senior ?" harry asked in confusion.

"Bingo ! ! !" Niall yelled.

Niall thrust his hand into his coat pocket and took out a keychain with a teddy bear, mimature size hanging onto the chain.

"Here, harry"

"But that's your lucky charm. Why are you giving it to me ?" harry questioned.

"Because, Zayn Malik will be beating the shit out of you tomorrow and that's precisely the reason why you'll have to need this." Niall explained.

"Well, what can I say, man ? Thanks a lot for your-er- lucky charm" harry said, taking that keychain

"Don't mention it bro. besides you'll only be breaking a bone or two, having any good lucky charm with you !" Niall added.

"What ? B-Breaking a bone or two ???" harry asked, Quite startled.

"What'd you expect ?? Zayn kissing your ass ? Even my lucky charm can't help you succeed that."

"If your lucky charm can't help me than I won't be needing it" harry told him .

"Hey !Don't insult my teddy ! He has feelings you know". Niall burst.

"I'M Sorry, teddy" harry chuckled.

Writter note:

hey.. hope you all like it. And do comment.. :)