Chapter 4: Sponge goes down :D Chapter 4: sponge you down

Phil's POV:
I heard a bang which woke me up with a start. I think last night I fell asleep in Dan's arms once again but he's not next to me now. What was that?
"SHIT!" I heard Dan scream loudly. Well he's up. I think he's in the kitchen. I hate swearing but when Dan swears it doesn't faze me.
"Dan what's happend? I heard a huge bang that woke me up. Is everything okay... Urrhh! " I shouted whilst yawning. I swung my legs around my he bed and let my feet touch the floor. I stuck on my glasses and exited out Dan's room to see what had happened. I walked into the kitchen (which I think he was because of the bang against the tiles). I saw Dan on the floor with 2 saucepans; one he was filling up with broken bits of China mugs. I stared at it for a few seconds until I see Dan look up at me.
"Dan you do realise you can't cook pieces of broken mug." I said sarcastically whilst laughing a bit. Dan looks at me seriously, I laugh again with sets Dan off laughing.
"Hahaha, Ohhh Phil" Dan sook his head, he was still laughing.
"So what happened here Dan?"
"Well I was making us a coffee when I elbowed the saucepans off and then the mugs."
"And I thought I was the clumsy one."
"Oi!" Dan stood up smiling and ran at me. He put out his hands quickly and started tickling the sides of my hips, I fell to the ground and Dan followed, I couldn't help but just lay there laughing as Dan's hands tickled me.
"Daan.. Please stopp tiickklingg me! Ahahah." Dan stopped but kept his hands on my hips. I look up at Dan's beautiful face and stare into his gorgeous caramel brown eyes. Dan smiled a lovely smile before resting himself comfortably on top of me. He brought his lips to mine as I interlock them straight away. It's not a particularly a long kiss because Dan breaks it off. I look at him so I could read his face to see why he broke it. Dan turned and scrunched up his face before letting out a sneeze. I chuckle lightly to myself.
"Okay that's out, shall we resume?" Dan laughed but lent in to another kiss at the same time. This was probably the most passionate kiss Ive ever been in but I'm so glad it's with Dan. I love the taste of Dan it's a very sweet sensation. The one thing Dan can't know is that a forgot his birthday, he might leave me.
...................
Still Phil's POV:
I don't know what to wear today we are not really doing anything, but me and Dan have been talking and we may make a video today announcing Phan is real, but we are still not to sure.
"Philllll!" I heard Dan yell from the other side of the apartment.
"Yeahhhh!"
"Where are you?!"
"In my room why?!"
"Wait I will come to you!" What's Dan want? it might be something to do with the video. I see Dan's hand appear on the architrave around my door and then I see him fling himself round in to my room. He was standing there in just his boxers and socks. It that his clothes choice for today?
"I was wondering, because I don't like going in the bath because I don't normally know what to do in the bath, then I will start having a freekin existential crisis. Would you like to come in the bath with me? We can put in the sponges to sponge each other down? And the brush, to brush each other up? It might be a bit of a squeeze but the squishier the better." Basically he's asked me to sponge him in the bath whilst doing it. Well that sounds like my ideal day.
"Yeah that sounds like fun, if you get what I mean." I wiggled my eyebrows at Dan and he just stood there laughing, before putting his arm around one side of my waist and he lead me down the the bathroom. I looked into the room to see he had got all the sponges ready and the brush with my name on it but didn't have the bath ready.
"I'm going to lock the door just in case someone decides to let them selfs Into our apartment."
"Yeah that's a good idea Dan, that would be hard to explain to any one who would have seen us." I chuckled and so did Dan.
Dan made his way over the the bath and plugged in the plug and turned on the taps. As dan bent over to turn on the taps his boxers tightened and further up into the crevise of his bum. Mmm Yummy I thought to myself, wait that's very creepy. The thing is I've seen Dan naked but he's never seen me naked. Dan had a extra beautiful naked figure but what if he looks a pt mine and changes his mind. Dan turned off the taps and turned to me.
"You ready Phil?" Dan said in a very caring tone.
"Yes." I'm starting to feel more confident and comfortable now. Dan sat on the edge of the bath and took off his socks and stood up. I was still fully dressed in the clothes I wore yesterday.
"Do you need help getting undressed my Philly?"
"Yes please Danniee." I put my arms up in the air, Dan go a hold of the end of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I undid my belt and chucked it on the floor whilst Dan undid the buttons on my trousers and he pulled them down to my ankles. I sat on the side and pulled each trouser leg off my ankles, my socks came off with my trousers leaving me and Dan both in our boxers. I'm so scared that Dan won't like my body. Dan looked at my face and came in for a kiss.
"Phil don't look so worried, I love you and you know it."
"I love you too Dan." I kissed Dan's lips before i feel him grab the top of my boxers. I lean in and grab Dan's and we gently slipped them down each other's legs and we step out of them. All doing that without breaking the kiss. Dan detaches us and steps in the bath, he stuck his hand out. I connect our hands and stepped in the bath. The warmth from the water shot up my cold exposed body. I felt content being naked with Dan now, at first it was nerve racking but now I feel at home with it. Dan grabbed a hold of my other hand, he sat comfortably down in the bath without hesitation I followed. Dan untangled our hands and he reached out the bath, he grabbed all the sponges and the hair brush and chucked them in the bath.
"I guess these will be our toys then?"
"Of course Phil, they are sponges, you can sponge me down and I can brush you up." I stared at Dan; he was pulling a funny face, which has made me laugh very loudly. Dan releases the funny face and laughs too, I look straight at his face when his dimples appear, his dimples always turn me on.
I would have thought Dan would have been serious when it comes to something like this. He looks like he's enjoying this more than sitting on the Internet all day, and so far all we have done his strip, kiss and sit in the bath, i wonder what's next.
""So what do you want to start with?"" Me and Dan spoke in sync.
"That was creepy."
"I know right."
All I want to do now is kiss Dan and just let everything happen by its self.
Dan POV:
I glance at Phil he looks nervous, I guess he's never done anything like this before. I say that but I've never been in a bath naked with anyone.
"Phil sweet heart are you okay? You lo..." Before I had time to finish my sentence Phil layed on top of me and we started to kiss. I basically saw this is slow motion. Phil pulled away form my lips and opened his mouth and started to speak.
"Of course I'm fine Dan."
I smile as Phil reaches into the water and pulls up a sponge. He rinses it out slightly and put it on top of my shoulder and rubbed it down my body from shoulders to crotch to my toes.
"Your turn." Phil said handing me the sponge. I grabbed the sponge and rubbed it up and down Phil's pale body.
"Ready to get saucy Phil?"
"Of course."
I rubbed the sponge up and down on Phil's already hard dick, until he let out a small moan of pleasure. Phil cummed, so I sponged it up. I handed the sponge to Phil as if to say your turn to do me. Phil grabbed the sponge and brush. With one hand he brushed me up and with the other he rubbed the cum filled sponge up and down my hard dick which also kept cumming.
........
After about an hour of pleasure, we got out the bath. This was the best hour of my life. Me and Phil kept touching each other and it felt amazing. I grabbed a towel and rapped it around both of us. I kissed Phil's luxurious lips and he kissed back.
"Dan this has been amazing."
"We should do this more often, I love you Phil so much, I'm so glad I'm with you."
"I love you to Dan." We interlocked our lips once more. Phil licked my lips as if to ask for entrance. It felt lovely as we explored each other's mouths again. God I love this guy. I wish every bath time was like this. Baths are supposed to get you clean but we got dirty and we loved it. ;)

Authors notes: Thank you so much for reading I hoped you like the saucy chapter. Please comment if there are any improvements I could make! Lygsm!