Family first

I had 400 dollars left so I sat down on the bus stop and searched for a hotel or a motel. "Get in" Joshua said pulling up next to me in his car. "No I don't want to start anything between you family" I said getting up and walking away. "Madeline, please" Justin said getting out the car. I looked at Justin and Joshua and saw they really want me to get in, so I did "look I'm sorry Madeline, about what Jasmine did" Joshua said. "It's ok, and call me Maddy" i said touching Joshua arms around. "Where were you going" Justin said looking at me. "I was going to a motel. "Well since my house is a little crazy at this moment I will take you to my mothers house" Joshua said. "Can I stay too" Justin asked looking at Joshua. "Yeah and ask your grandma to take her to the mall and get her school supplies, clothes, and personal stuff" Joshua said to Justin as he looked back to me "and shoes 3 pair" he said. As me and Justin got out, Justin knocked on the door and I older man came to the door. "Hey, uncle Peter" Justin said coming in. "Hey nephew" uncle peter said sitting on the couch. "Where grandma at" Justin said Sitting down. "She in the room with uncle red" Peter said. I sat down next to Justin. "Anyway who is she another girlfriend, she pretty, kinda look like you but pretty" uncle Peter said. Justin looked at him like he was crazy. "Uh no she ugly and ugly not my type" he said. Looking at me. "Really cause you just tried to talk to me" I said. Laughing. "Man shut" Justin said laughing. "Ok anyway, who is she" peter said. "My sister" Justin said looking at me. "Your what" I much older lady with jet black hair and a few strands of gray said coming back from in the back. "Grandma" Justin said Standing up. "where is your daddy" the women asked standing over Justin. "He said he would be right back" Justin said, as Joshua walked in. "What the hell this boy talking about this his sister" the lady said again. "You remember Macy" Joshua said. "No" she said looking confused. "Well one night daddy came in and was helping me get over a heart break, and well it was her mother" Joshua said looking at me. "Well, where is her mother now, she wanted to keep her hidden this long" the lady said. "No disrespect but I really wish y'all would stop talking about my mother because my mother died of cancer, that's the only reason why I'm here" I said standing you. "I know you bet not speak to me like that ever again" the lady said standing up. "Look I don't want to start anything, I just wanted to meet my father, not start any drama" I said walking out the door. I didn't need this, I have been through enough and couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't believe I had a sister. I have always wanted a sibling. Kinda wish it was a boy
But I guess it would work. "Mom that was very rude" my Dad said with his hand on his head. I had to go after her to make thing right. I ran out the house to find her about to get on the bus. I ran as fast as I could to catch her before it was to late. When I got there the bus pulled up. "I'm sorry I just can't do it I want my life back" she said with tears in her eyes. "Well let us help, and by us I mean me and my dad, our dad" I said giving her a hug. It was her turn to get on. "Come with me let me show you where I'm from" she said with her hand out. "Can we drive" I asked looking at the bus. Maddy looked at me, no. I decide not to hold up the people on the bus and got on. About five stops the bus got crowd, with teens, adults, kids, and some people had babies but at the ninth stop we got off. Behind the bus stop there was some apartments. That looked really old, it was actually kind off scary. "You look scared" Maddy said looking me. I guess you could tell by my face. "I'm not scared, it's just a different kind of setting" I said. "We are here" Maddy said looking up at a building with a dead body chalk outline on the side.

I could tell when we got off the bus he was scared. But I had to show him the neighborhood I grow up in compared to his where I got to buzz in just to get in do I pushed three "hello" Ms. Conley said. "Hi Ms. Conley can you buzz me up" I asked her. "Sure thing honey". The door made a clicking noise let me know I can open it. We made our way up stairs to the little 2 bedroom apartment. I really just needed to get clothes, and shower. "So this is your house" Justin asked looking around. "Yeah you can have a seat, I want to shower" I went to get my stuff for a shower but there was a knock on the door. When I opened it jake, Nicki, Steve and Sammy. "What are you guys doing here" I said in shock. "We saw you coming in" jake said.m"and you guys decide to just come" I said getting angry. "Because you don't answer the phone for us anymore" Sammy said looking sad. "Well maybe because y'all let mason influence you y'all views on me remember" I said. "Look we said we were sorry" Steve said. "That's not even the reason, why I'm mad" I said looking at Justin. "Then why are you mad" Sammy said. "Because no matter how mad you guys are, y'all didn't even come to my moms funeral, that's what hurt the most" I said feeling the tears in my eyes. Nicki didn't say anything she just hugged me and the tears started to roll down my face. Justin came and gave me a hug to

A/N
I know it might be boring but please read and tell your friends to do the same, please leave feedback because all feedback is good feedback