How I Met Bill Cipher

The cover is mine and made by me! Please do not steal.

I was on my way from class. My stomach was growling and begging for food. It was tacos today.
I ran into the dining area where all the other students where sitting.
I walked and placed myself in the line to the food, there was a lot of people talking, screaming and pushing on each other.
I took a plate and a fork and a knife. In a black box there was taco chips. Of course there where taco chips. What is tacos without the chips?
I took some chips from the box and put it on my plate, knowing I had broke some of them.

When I had taken my food I stepped out of the line and looked for a place to sit.
I looked for my class, we used to sit everyone together so I thought that was a good option. I didn't see them so I sat down on a table where it wasn't so many people.

I started to take a chip and dip it into the minced meat. It took me a while to see that one of the chips that had cracked looked like a triangle.

"Haha, funny" I thought, not taking more notice of the triangle shaped chip.

I began to eat and saved the triangle chip for last, because it was really cute and small.

The food was eaten and remaining was, you've guessed it, the triangle chip.
I took it up and when I was about to bite, it made a noise.

"Weird" I thought.
"Can chips make noices?" I stopped and put the chip away. In a matter of seconds the chip stood up. Now, it was no longer a normal taco chip, it was taco chip with one eye, a bow tie and a top hat.

"Hey kid, name's Bill Cipher" the taco chip said.

I just stared at what used to be my food.

"I'm a mighty dream demon and I here to give YOU a great opportunity" Bill the taco chip said.

I just stared at him, I couldn't manage to say anything.
Bill continued:

"Want to know what this great opportunity is?"

I tried to press out air out of the lungs and say something, but all I could get out was a brief shriek.

"I take that as a yes. Alright kid, listen. I want to make a deal with you, does that sound good?" He said.

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Here's the deal, you give me something I want, in exchange I'll give you some friends" he said.

I thought over what the talking taco chip who's name was Bill said. If I gave him something he wanted, then he would get me someone to be my friend. (I do have friends irl, don't worry)

"What do you want from me then?" I asked.

"I just need a player for a new game I'm working on" he said.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"A board game" he said simple and plain.

I did have a piece at home I could bring him.

"Alright, deal" I said.

He reached out his tiny hand and grabbed mine. Blue flames embraced my hand and in a second the room was blurry.

I don't remember so much after that. Just me waking up on something hard.
A board. I looked around, only to see two other people, a girl and a boy, just a little younger than me. I walked up to them.

"Do you know where I am?" I asked the kids.

"We're in Bills game" the boy said.
"He just needed another player before the game could start"

"Wait, how many players are there?" I asked, still confused. How could I end up here?

"It's one, two, three, four, five and six with you" the girl counted.

"WELCOME!" A failiar and loud voice echoed.

"WELCOME TO THE BILL GAMES! ALL PLAYERS SHALL GO THROUGH THE GAME AND ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE! MAHAHAHAHA!" The voice echoed once more.

That darn taco chip tricked me.

"OH AND NEW GIRL!" he continued.
"AT LEAST I DIDN'T BREAK MY PART OF THE DEAL!"

He was right, I did have friends now, even if they were about to die soon.

This has been the story of how I met Bill Cipher.