CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

With that said Jessica stood up pulling the covers back on the bed before climbing underneath them and motioned for Jason to get under with her. He chuckled removing his shirt reveling his abs, he finally got under the covers with her. she pulled the blankets over then both, scooting closer to him, putting an arm over his chest.

"Good night Jason" said Jessica sleepily. Jason kissed her forehead then saying "good night Jess". With that they both fell asleep in each others arms. The two both slept peacefully throughout the night.

Once morning came Jason woke up first seeing that Jessica was still sound asleep. He slowly moved her arm from around him before slowly getting up and out the bed. He made his way down to the kitchen, deciding to make Jessica a surprise breakfast. Jason looked though the kitchen gathering eggs, bacon, juice and everything else to make homemade maple muffins that she loved.

"This is gonna take me a while" he said to his self, he then begun to make the muffins first then the bacon. He spent twenty minutes making the muffins along with the bacon then took five minutes fixing scrambling eggs. After he set the table and put juice in to glasses he went up the stairs to Jessica's room, sitting on the edge. He smiled slightly as he placed his hand on her shoulder shaking her lightly

"Hey Jess its time to get up I have a surprise for you" he said soothingly as she pulled the over her head "Mmm I don't want to get up Jason" she told him sleepily. He smirked pulling the covers away then picks her up princess style

"You don't have to get up I got you up." They both started laughing. Jessica kissed him lightly on the cheek as Jason carried her down stairs to the entrance of the kitchen. Jessica looked in to the kitchen then her jaw dropped seeing everything "oh..my..God."

(That's it for chapter three i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter)