~Chapter One~

Sorry, i deleted my previous one and so i'm starting again...Yep Ok. Goodbye. - Megan x :P

-----

Y/N P.O.V.

--

Yay. Another day completed from work...! seriously, sarcasm love. 

Anyways, if you don't know, i work at an office, and yes i know i do youtube but the money i get from them is just for my bills. I probably know what you're thinking 'But shouldn't you just spend that on yourself?' Well, i would. But i think getting 50 quid from my office job is enough to give some money to my half brother and to spend on myself...My Mother herself is poor herself so i do try and give her half of my money to help her out of course, and i'm not sure about my Dad. He moved to America while i was away in South Korea to do a interview about some famous K-POP Band. Blah. When i arrived to my front door, i scrambled in my pockets for my keys and of course i had to drop them on the floor. i sighed and tried kneeling down but i couldn't since i had a bunch of boxes....ugh. i quickly put down the boxes and reach for the keys to unlock the door...

"Mum? You Home?" i shouted from the door.

..

..

..

No reply. guess not. I sighed, and then grabbed the boxes and plonked them on side of the hallway (if that makes any sense) Of course, i ran upstairs and went to my room, Because....

I HAVE REACHED 10 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS *Does Random Dance*

Yes, Yes! So i planned on doing a New video saying a great big butt 'Thank You!'. On my channel i don't do beauty i just do video games and i have collab with some fellow Youtubers, like Jack, Mark, Minx, iHasCupQuake and others. I thought i wouldn't ever get that far to be honest. Anyways, i log onto my Mac and went straight onto Google mail, to see what Emails Fan's have left for me. 

"Y/N I'm Home!" ugh...wrong time Mike. i sighed and got up leaving my gmail loading. i totally forgot about it to be honest. If you didn't know Mike, is my boyfriend, but...he isn't the best. i went downstairs seeing Mike Happy but with beers in his hand..

"Mike, Not Tonight!" i snapped giving him a glare.

"Awe? Y/N! Please!?" He Asked with puppy dog eyes but this time i'm not giving in...

"No! Now Go!" i snapped again and he just gave me a glare and went straight out the door. Ugh! He always wants to ruin my day. I Ran back upstairs and went to my laptop and looked at th--MWHEYHEUHSDFDAGRZSD? PEWDIEPIE!?

...You've got to be kidding me. This has to be a prank? No way in hell would he collab with me? even if it was i still clicked on of course. I Would say i'm not the biggest fan of Pewdiepie but...i'm kind of a Fan.  

I Read the email over and over again, leaving my mouth wide open. T-this has to be a prank seriously...?

The email reads:

'H-hows it going Y/N!,

Sorry, this is all of sudden, but i would love to do a video with you someday if you're free of course! and yes, you probably think i'm some sort of troll, but i'm not! so believe me, or i will come to your house and i will get Felixica to chainsaw you! Ok? Anyways, in all serious i would love to collab with you, so let me know soon. hopefully not in 5 years ; - ; i would cry! Yours Tru--I mean Your Fellowness - Pewdiepie, Felix Kjellberg.'

---

- Rate?

- Follow?

- Comment?