Beach time!?!

{in the Canterlot high school cafeteria}

"pinkie thanks so much for letting me stay at your house for the time im here" twilight said with a smile on her face. The cafeteria was full of people. Some where eating, some where talking and some where finishing of late homework! One person was just shutting out the world and was listen to her music although that was the same person who did have her headphones in her head all day, everyday.
"no prob, hehe, i love having sleepovers especially when its for THREE WHOLE WEEKS! yelled pinkie getting louder on every word.

"no prob, haha, i love having sleepovers especially when its for THREE WHOLE WEEKS! yelled someone on the table opposite to them, getting louder on every word just like pinkie pie did!

Pinkie's P.O.V
I think i just found the most cutest boy EVER! My official party cannon in my head just exploded!
his hair and skin color are both pink just like mine. hes wearing her clothes just boy version. he has three balloons on his trousers just like mine, that must mean hes a party animal just like me. oooooooooooooo this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the narrator
After a long silence pinkie finally said "hello stranger,my names pinkie pie but you can just call me pinkie,what's your name?" "Hi pinkie, my names bubble berry but you can just call me berry, it's nice to meet you" said bubble berry. After that bubble berry and pinkie pie started talking to each other which made there friends talk to each other too. "Heeeeeeyyyy, since it's Saturday tomorrow you can come to the beach with me and my best friends," said pinkie pie not even knowing that all the boys will see the girls in bikinis. Yet all the girls noticed and tried to make signs that say DO NOT INVITE THEM. Though on the other hand all the boys, accept butterscotch, had a slight smirk on there face cause they new that they were going to see the girls in bikinis. "Yeah sure that sounds a lot of fun and bubble berry loves fun."

(The next day) (at Rarity boutique)

"Rarity do I have to wear this to the beach, I look horrible" said Rainbow Dash trying out her new bikini. It was fully blue on the top half it had a white cloud with a Rainbow lighting bolt coming out of the cloud, had the same I'm symbol on one of the sides on the lower half. "Nonsense darling, it looks wonderful on you," said Rarity as she was looking at herself and posing. When the 6 girls were ready with there bikinis on they all looked very......'showing' I guess. Rarity did make them look very sexy and showing.

(Meanwhile at Elusive's boutique)

"Do you think Dash will have bikini?" Asked Rainbow blitz who was hoping the answer to that would be yes! "Maybe, I don't know," said Bubble berry while trying to fit in load of fun floats. " okay, is every one ready to go," said Elusive who was in the car ready. Yes, was the response he got and with that they drove of to collect the girls.

Everybody had each others phone numbers so Rarity could text the directions to Elusive.

Once the boys there, Elusive went to knock on Rarity door.

"ohhhhhh there here!" Said Pinkie Pie in here frilly pink bikini that was also very showing.once the boys reunited with girls all the boys went *pomf* because of....well...you know, don't you!