Fifty Shades of Dusk ( Twilight x Dusk )

"The view is amazing!" said Twilight Sparkle as she entered the beach looking at the ocean. "I like your view," said Dusk Shine who was obviously looking at Twilight not the view she was talking about! "Haha thanks I do try," said Twilight. "I've packed a few books, do you want to read one?" said Dusk. He was laying down two towels for him and Twilight to rest on so they could read. "I thought you'd never ask!" Twilight said, lying down on the towel looking excited. Her face looked like a new ride in Thorpe Park had just come out! "Haha okay, but I have to warn you that whatever mood the book's in, I'm in." "Like if its a silly story I feel a bit like Bubble Berry, or if its sad I'm a bit grumpy, haha," said Dusk Shine. "Same here, haha," said Twilight.

Dusk Shine did a lucky pick on what book him and Twilight should read. The book was fifty shades of grey! Dusk Shine accidentally put it in there when him and his friends where rushing to go. Dusk had no idea what book he had pulled out because he was to busy talking and looking at Twilight as if she was an angel.

"Let's start reading this book," said Dusk still looking at Twilight and still talking to her. "Sure, I'd love to read this book although I don't really know what one it is," said Twilight as she started making her face turn to the book. "Nor me, I don't seem to recognise it," said Dusk looking confused. "I'm sure its a great story, anyway I love new books!" said Twilight getting herself comfortable to read the book. "Yeah me too! Let's start!" said Dusk. Dusk and Twilight both started reading the book....

Twilight's P.O.V

Me and Dusk are already in the middle of the book as I read further its starts saying stuff like 'I can feel something under my breasts.' As soon as I see that I know that I started getting worried I read further. No no no this is too much, this is to sexual for my standards. Dusk cannot read this, I cover his eyes to make sure he doesn't read it but its too late! His face has gone bright red and his eyes are wide open. Oh no! Why did Dusk bring this book in the first place?!?!?

Narrator

Dusk closed the book still with his stunned facial expression on his face. "Why did you bring this book!" Whisper - shouted twilight loud enough to make Dusk know that shes creeped out from this book but not to loud that the others hear. "I don't know I just put a bunch of random books in beach bag, and my place has all different kinds of books," said Dusk also creeped out by this book. Then Twilight and Dusk had this strange kind of feeling because if you don't remember whatever the book feels they feel the book's feeling too!

Luckily they both quickly snapped out of they're feelings. "Dusk, why the hell did you bring this book?!?!" Said Twilight. "I didn't even know I put it in there, all I did was grab a few books, get in the car to collect you and go to the beach," said Dusk. "Well next time please make sure you don't bring any disturbing ones," said Twilight. "Agreed," said dusk.

So what they did was grab a less disturbing book and started to read it. Suddenly Twilight  felt something across her back. It felt like a third wing. Then she saw that it was Dusk's wing, she blushed madly. Dusk had no idea that his wing was cuddling Twilight. Then Dusk felt something that felt like a head on his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder and there was Twilight, sleeping peacefully on him. Dusk blushed and smiled at the same time. Dusk lay Twilight on his chest to let her sleep more comfortably, before Dusk himself lay on the towel to fall asleep too.