I am locked.

Today was Harry's special day, she was getting married. Now you may he thinking, 'Harry? She?' Harry is shor for Harriet. Harry is John's sister, and since she is getting married, he is her best man. And at this fine moment, John was getting ready for his sister's big day!

*JOHN'S P.O.V.*

'Shoes? Check. Is my hair done? Check. Did I brush my teeth? Check. last but not least, rings? Rings... Where are you. fuck. ooooohhh fuck.' Did I really forget where I put the rings. Where oh where are you cheeky bastards.. Oh, right, pockets. That's where I let you. Thank god I got them. I guess I'm ready to go now. Better grab my wallet and leave. I put on my coat, and leave the house.

Hmm. Something about me, you ask? Well, I'm doctor John Watson, and I live on 223 Bakerstreet, next to a tiny cafe. I moved here a few weeks ago, since I was in Afghanistan, in the army.

So. I'm having breakfast in that cafe next to my house, Speedy's. It's a pretty crowded morning for a not so crowded Bakerstreet. When I enter the cafe, I notice an old friend of mine, Molly. 'Hello John! how can I help you today?' Molly says with a smile on her face.

'Cup of coffee and bacon and eggs please!' I answer.

'Ah, just as always, it'll be ready in a bit! But what brings you here, this early on a sunday morning..' She asks, whilst making a cup of coffee for me.

'Got A wedding today. From Harry, and I am somehow chosen to be the best man!'

'Really? but that's great, isn't it? who's the lucky guy?'

'A guy named Jim. Jim moriarty. I don't really know him THAT well, but they seem to love eachother, so it's fine by me.' I say, folding a napkin into a flowery-thingy.

'It sounds like you're not that happy for her, are you?'

'Of course I am, I just don't really know what to expect today, since I barely know any family, and I've been away for a few years, in the army. Wish I could bring a date with me today.'

'I wish I could go, but I think Matt won't lett me join you today.' 

'Excuse me. Can your chatter hurry up a bit? I don't got all day.' A low, sinister voice said. A man with dark curls, lovely cheekbones, a long, dark coat, beautiful lips and sparkling eyes, stood there listening to our conversation.  

'Oh I am so so sorry, sir. What can I do for you?'

'One cup of tea will do.' The man says, and walks to a table near the window, which has a nice view of Bakerstreet.

'There you go John' Molly says, handing me my breakfast. I thank her and pay. Would it be okay for me to sit next to that man? most likely yes, but I like some company. 'Hello, I'm John, is it okay if I go and sit here?' I ask politely. No response. How friendly. I take a risk, and just sit in front of him, take a bite of my bacon and eggs.  

'Sherlock.' The man spoke. 

'Your name is Sherlock?' I ask. 

'Yes. That's what I said.' he replies, snarling. 

'I was only asking..' 

We sit there for a few minutes, and I stare at the ma- Sherlock. He is really handsome. Why would he be up this early? 'Excuse me. Why are you up this early?' I ask him. 

'Solving crime. I'm a consulting detective.'  

'Really? how interesting. what's on your case today?' I ask out of curiousity.  

'That's non of your business, really.' He says, looking into my eyes, with a smile on his face. Damn, those eyes are so perfect. Like a green/blue colour, but with sparks in it, which made them so unique.