Chapter 7.

Gemma's P.O.V.

We've been driving in complete silence for what it seemed like an hour. Derek pulled over in front of an old motel. I got out of the car grabbing the bag from the back seat and tossing it over my shoulder, he did the same. By now the silence was beginning to be taken over by awkwardness. We got to the front desk and receiving the keys for the room. As we got to the room I dropped my bag on the floor and laid on the bed. Derek laid next to me.
"What's your story?" He asked glancing at me. I narrowed my eyes.
"Why do you want to know?"
"I know you're hiding something. And if I want to help you I have to know." His voice was soft and calm. I looked at the ceiling sighing deeply.
"Fine"
" my real name's Gemma Hardwick and I was born into a family of werewolves. My dad Manning Hardwick was an alpha of a strong and influential pack and my mom Desiree was the strongest woman I have ever known. I had a younger brother his name was Ryder. You could say my life was pretty normal until that day." I shut my eyes trying to stop the tears as the images flashed before me like it happened yesterday.
"You see the pack was quit big consisting of many different werewolves one of them was Cresil. When he joined the pack he was around 19 years old. An orphan my father took him in he seemed like a nice man but soon everything changed when he found out he's not going to be the next alpha of the pack. When I got home that day all hell broke loose." My voice started shaking and by now I couldn't find the right words to describe it.
" Cresil was standing over my mothers body his hands gripping my fathers neck. My fathers last words were telling me to run. I could hear him slitting his throat dropping the body on the floor. I ran as far as I could until some of his man got to me. I managed to kill three alphas. I killed three alphas when I was only thirteen. But I was no match for the other three they took me back to him. Cresil trapped every pack member and no one could escape him. Who ever tried was instantly killed. I was throne and chained up for six months before I escaped him. After escaping I tried to save my friends and find out what happened to my brother but I failed. I lived in the wild for about a year when Conor found me. But so did Cresil he killed mr. and mrs. Winchester and now I feel like the Fenrir that killed Conor is Cresil's. He found me and he's going to kill me." I said turning my head and facing Derek.
"We will help you." He said. I closed my eyes placing my head on his shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry for the shortness of this chapter I have a bit of writers block. I hope it doesn't completely suck and that the story is a bit clearer now.