Chapter 1

(Destiny's P.O.V.)

Running. That's what I was doing at 2 a.m. in the morning. From what you may ask. My past, my horrible, unforgettable past. I'm unable to shift so i'm running pretty slow. I didn't understand as to why they haven't come for me. They should've found me by now. I've been running for a couple of hours. I honestly have no idea of where I am at.

I slowed my running to catch my breath and looked at my surroundings. 'Looks safe in some way' I thought. I continued on my way walking, wincing everytime I stepped wrong on my foot. As I continued walking, lost in my own thoughts. I was tackled to the ground, hitting my head on a rock too hard for my liking. My lat thought's were that they found my, only too realize that as soon as i opened my eyes and they connected with Dark Obsidian green ones did I realize that I finally found my mate. My last words before I drifted unconscious too him were "Save Me".

(Xavier's P.O.V)

I growled loudly at the thought of having an unwanted guest in my territory.

"Let's go get rid of the nasty rouge." I told my Beta, Ron.

As we headed through the forest, I caught a scent of vanilla and lilacs. Only soon did I realize when my wolf Brian shouted 'MATE' in my head did I start to pick up speed. When we came across her only for me to realize that I should've mind linked Ron telling him that she was my mate and his future Luna, that it was too late. He had already tackled her an had her on the ground. She opened up her eyes, an as I starred into her hazel eyes, did I see so many things, that had my heart clenching and my wolf whining. She looked up at me with those eye's that help so much pain an lonleyness, only too realize she looked up me with something else, hope. She whispered something ass she starred at me, that made me want to break down crying. "Save Me".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT"S AWFUL i know but i will make it better...hopefully, haha. but this chapter was small yes i know. hopefully they will get longer and better. if not comment how much you hate it all you want. but i hope you all have a lovely day. and ill update monday...so bye.