Branches

-Ciara-
I hear loud bangs on the door. I hug August and he holds me tight. The door breaks and all 4 of the vampire leader's sons stood. (Picture up there ranged from oldest to youngest).
I look at them and they just out a bag over my head. Later on they drop me onto a hard surface and they take the bag off. "Where am I?" I ask. "To our apartment." One of them says piercing their dark green eyes at me.
"What?" I ask. "What do you mean what." He says untying me. "The names Messiah." He says winking. (Hes the one in the bottom left corner). "That's Hunter." He says (bottom right corner). "That's Aaron."  (Top right). "And the douchebag Xavier (Top left).
         "Don't listen to him he's going to eat you dry." Xavier says coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Hunter runs and snatches the towel leaving Xavier in naked glory.
     I cover my eyes while Messiah and Aaron laugh their hearts out high fiving Hunter. "So can I leave now?" I ask. "That's what we wanna talk to you about." Aaron says. "Sit down." Xavier snaps.
             I sit down and they sit down. "You could stay here and live with us or go with our dad." He says. "Don't think this is easy." Xavier says. "You have to work for us and give us whatever we want." Messiah says...
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO