Chapter 1: Text messages

This is my first story really I'm planning on publishing so far so I'm going to have someone go through and edit after i finish every part please enjoy and tell anything you think should be changed or improved THANKS! (The picture above is Amanda's (the main characters name is Amanda)'s eye)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               AMANDA'S POV:
    Malakia- hey! U wanna hang with me and Jacob later today ;) we were planning on playing truth or dare!
     "I don't get what she finds so fun about truth or dare," I mumbled
to myself. " it's not even that fun."
     I ran the brush through my long silky hazelnut hair as I stared at my reflection. My hair was what I loved most bout myself. I mean I'm not going to lie I know I'm pretty, I just don't go around shouting and bragging about. I had a nice body that I worked hard for and I kept my hair nice and did everything I keep my body nice so I knew I had a nice body. I worked hard for it.
     I reached down towards my phone as it lit up with another message from my best friend malakia.
     Malakia: ????:(
      Me: sounds like a plan when do u want to meet up? ;*
     Malakia:when's the soonest u r free babe?
     Babe. Haha. Malakia called everyone babe and she has recently got me into the habit.
     Me: I'm free now ;*
     Malakia: then what r u waiting for meet me at the train tracks in 15- see u soon :)
     I threw my hair into a big messy bun and strutted towards my closet. What to wear? I pulled out my dark blue Hollister jeans and held them up to my waist inspecting them on my figure testing to see if they were Jacob worthy. I'm not one of those Starbucks coffee Hollister white girls I promise. I just saw this one pair of jeans and fell in love.  It fit perfectly on my curves and looked absolutely stunning with this one shirt I had. It is white with a kinda see through cloth that I wear my black tight tang top underneath and it has a real stripe over the the chest that extends to the sleeves.
     After I had dressed myself I jumped down the stairs of my house and rushed to the pantry to grab a few granola bars, knowing malakia and how she was somehow hungry 24/7 and eating yet still managed to look like freaking model.
     And just to get things straight with me and Jacob, it's not what u think. Malakia and him were kinda friends as she says but I on the other hand couldn't give a rats ass about him. Sure I wanna look good in front of him but that's only because rumor has it that he's got the hots for me ;). So why not have a little fun. Anyways Jacob he's.... Special. He's that typical dick some people would call him a bad boy but I don't believe in that shit.        
     Anyways he had the title because he ya know smokes and is a jackass to everyone, doesn't give a damn. The usual. I've heard that he's actually nice when you get to know him, HA HA HA! People are just so funny these days. In other words- he is the biggest dickheaded, Dick faced creature you will every meet in your life. So long story short, I despise Jacob. Hint malakia's winkie face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     When I arrived I was expecting to see only Jacob and Malakia just standing next to each other him leaning against a tree her sitting on the hood of her car or something. But I was partially right yeah they were keeping they're distance but what I hadn't expecting was about twenty-something people scattered around solo cups on hand, people making out on the ground. All in all it was not at all what I was thinking would come to face when I entered the park. I was swerved  around the couples on the ground and avoided the cups of alcohol on the ground when approaching them. 
      "What is going on I thought it was just gunna be us here Malakia?!" I scolded.
     "Actually this" Jacob gestured to the surrounding people, "was all me." He smiled smugly and looked into my eyes.
     My mother had always told me I had the most intriguing eyes. My eyes have a thin brown black ring on the outskirts of my eye with light green splotches put here and there going further to my pupils are a dark and light blue that slowly mixes and leads to another layer of light green that pulls at the gold out stretching in the blue. Then there's obviously my pupil.
A price of brown hair falls into my eyes as he gives me a daring stare. The highlights accenting the questioning look I send to Jonah.
Jonah leans forward so he's right next to my face I can feel his breath against my ear as he whispers. "Ready?"
"For what?" I ask as I take a push his chest putting some distance between us.
"OKAY EVERYONE PUT YOUR CUPS DOWN BREAK APART AND GET IN A CIRCLE!" Jonah announces. "ITS TIME TO START OUR GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!"
Everyone slowly made their way to the circle that had been started. When everyone had situated themselves next to their  friends they chose Jonah to start the game off.
"Let's see..... I choose Amanda!" Jonah exclaims pointing to me from across the circle.
"Oh joy how did I know." I mumbled to Malakia.
"Truth or dare my little Amanda?"
"No one likes a coward so I guess dare."
A look of mischief crosses his face as I say this. He slowly rises to his feet towering above everyone who is sitting on the grass. His heels dug into the soil as he dramatically strode toward me in my place next to Malakia. Jonah slowly crouched down so he could be level with my face.
     "How fast can you run?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am still in the process of writing so I'm sorry about how short it is. It would be greatly appreciated if you told me your thoughts and suggestions of my book so far. Thank you for reading. ENJOY!