Chapter 2: Dare

WARNING: TBIS CHAPER DOES HAVE A LITTLE DETAILED GRUESOMENESS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Anyways I got a question about how to pronounce Malakia's name it's Ma-lake-uh. Thank you for reading my book so far please comment any corrections that I need to make. And tell me anything that I should Change if you have suggestions. Thank you for your support. ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "Ummmm, why would need to know how fast I can run—" fear bubbled up inside me. There is no way on earth I'm backing out of this. I need to prove to him that he has no effect on me. But with the look of mischief playing at his face this terrifies me. Who knows what ideas he has floating in his head all I know is I can't come out of this alive. 
     I'm in a lot of trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     At this point I'm standing in front of a pair of train tracks that have been abandoned for years, at least that's what I had heard. Everyone has formed a cresented circle behind me in anticipation. No one knows what my dare is except Jonah and I, it's no wonder everyone is buzzing (that and the alcohol is still in their systems.) A faint train horn could be heard it sounded as if it were a few minutes away. My heart was practically beating out of my chest. I'm not sure I can go through with this.
"Are you sure you don't want to CHICKEN?" Jonah prodded
"Chicken!? You've gotta be kidding me!" I scoffed.
     "Then go one." He dared. "Show us."
     With shaky hands and a rapid heart I slowly stepped onto the rusty train tracks. I could feel them rumbling beneath my feet. My pleading eyes met Jonas daring ones.
     The people around us became silent as I lowered myself to the ground into a very uncomfortable laying position on the rocky tracks.
Malakia gasped as she saw me squeeze my eyes shut. The train was coming around the bend. As all the whitenesses saw what was happening they too held they're breath in anticipation.
     The honking of the train left a ringing in my ears I could feel how close it was. The pounding became to much, I shot up only to get my foot caught on an over grown thorn that was nearby. My body collided against the metal of the tracks. I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes I felt a hand come in contact with my wrist. My body being pulled across the gravel being sure to leave scrapes. I felt a wave of relief course through my body as I was out from the tracks, or so I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MALAKIA'S POV
At first I was relieved. But then the scene continued to unfold.
All I could do was watch as Amanda's shoelace was weaves beneath the track keeping her in place. The train barreled toward to continue its way to the destination it was set to. I could see the bones in her legs being crushed and snapped as the "hero" continued to pull her free. Her screams were the last noise any I us heard from her before her calves were torn from her upper body.
The bones snapped in half, muscled hanging loosely from her dead legs, the blood pooling in the tracks and slowly running down the gravel to the grass. The only sound I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears. My lungs ached for air as I fell to my knees weeping. The boy who had tried to save her slowly dropped her hand to the ground, the wind from the train hurtling forward throwing his hair around his face that was masked with horror as he looked down at Amanda who now layer lifelessly on the ground below his trembling hands.
Mouth agape he turned on his heel painfully slowly till facing the group of people before him. The crowd shocked could only stare back into the boys eyes ignoring all the cups of liquor and beer that had littered the ground at this point, letting the ground I does the drinks. Waiting for someone to say the first words, people remained silent listening to the deafening sound of the wheels clacking against the tracks, the wind howling past the ears of the drunk bystanders. I couldn't take it anymore.
The smell of Amanda's blood filled the now still air now that the train had passed. The smell of alcohol burning my nostrils. Anger, sadness, guilt, and pain filled my chest as I attempted to breath. Forcefully I brushed the pieces of dead grass if my blue jeans and approached the stranger who had just killed my best friends.
Shakily I wiped the tears off my face smearing my makeup more than before. My eyes were deadly cold as I stared into his soul through his eyes. I could see the unshed tears in his eyes as he let out a ragged breath. The closer I got to him the angrier I felt. My vocal cords strained as the words left my mouth.
"Who. Are. You."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! Thank you for those who have read this so far and please please pleeeeease give me some feedback on my story. Thank you so much!! (And also sorry the chapter is kinda short) OH for those of you who actually read these things (I know I don't haha sorry) just going to say that this story is kinda just a gruesome thing where people are dying everywhere so drop out now if that's not your thing. Anyways yeah thank you so much for your support!