skyes misstake

A/N: well here's my first fic I've made on wattpad, so here it is enjoy,

It was a wonderful day and chase could not help but enjoy it, especially with his lovely mate Skye, it was about two weeks since he told her his feelings and boy he was so glad that he told her because she felt the same way about him and all of the crew seemed happy about it except Zuma, he seemed strangely sad about it why this was is a mystery to chase, but he never put too much though into it because he was sure it was nothing to be worried about. Chase was still thinking when he notest that Skye had fallen asleep on his shoulder he simply had dissided to do the same and take a small nap with her.
Zuma's Pov

Man I was waiting for so long to tell Skye my secret feelings to her but chase beet me to the punch, that duwed is so lucky I feel kinda sad so I think I'm gonna work out because girwls love guys will mussel rite?
No p.o.v.

As Zuma Finnished his exercises he desided to go for a walk to clear his mind so he went to a park he was just walking when suddenly BAM he was struck by a drunk driver it was all black when he herd the faint sound of a siren. A/N: BAM cliff hanger well I hope you enjoyed chapter one of my story, and stay tuned for more.