chapter 2

A/N: I have nothing to say... so enjoy :3

Zuma woke up feeling nothing but pain in the entire left side of his body, when he opened his eyes he saw all of the crew standing there, most importantly Skye he looked into her eyes and even got a little hypnotized eventually he notest what he was doing and imminently stoped, he got lucky this time because nobody seemed to notest that he stared directly at her, after all she was the one exactly in front of him. After a while of just being quiet Ryder broke the silence by asking Zuma if he was okay, Zuma just responded "I feel okay but, why does the left side of my body hurt?" Ryder responded by saying "you where hit by a drunk driver witch is why you're front left and back legs hurt so much, also there both broken along with a few ribs as well" Ryder said gesturing to his half body cast, than Zuma remembered what happened, Ryder was about to say some thing when the nurse came in and said it was time for the crew to leave so Zuma could get some rest, the crew left so Zuma could sleep because it was about 9:00pm so they left but on there way out Skye was the last out and glanced at Zuma, when she was about to turn away form him he gave Skye a wink sky turned away and tryed her best to hide her best to hide her blush.

(Skye's pov)

D-Did Zuma just wink at me? man I think I'm falling for Zuma but why? if chase finds out he's not going to be happy, I need to snap out of it chase is my lover not Zuma I cant just date Zuma out of the blue chase would be devastated, but what if I kept it a secret?

A/N: well that concludes this chapter so stay tuned for more and have a good day or night.