three. introductions

galvanize

galvanize

-

"Nadia, did you know that tomorrow is apparently mischief night, or day? I'm not sure of the terminology." Joey questioned as he stepped out of their half bathroom by the kitchen. Nadia had barely spoken a word to his since he shared the news of their parentage to strangers.

"What the hell is that?" She retorted with clear confusion written on her face as she opened the refrigerator for the lemonade pitcher. She poured the liquid into her glass before returning the pitcher to the fridge and turned to lean on the counter, facing her brother. "I have no idea, but I'm guessing it has something to do with Halloween."

An annoyed Nadia rolled her eyes. "Of course. I'll see you in the morning."

Joey hoped that his sister would soon stop giving him the cold shoulder.

-

Joey pulled into the parking lot of the high school and Nadia quickly jumped out and head towards a set of doors to go 'meet with a friend', but he knew it was just an excuse not to talk to him. Exiting his car, Joey saw as Scott pulled into his usual spot and made his way over to the werewolf. "Hey, man."

"Hey Joey." Scott replied before looking up to see the twins heading his way. "You're back at school?"

"No, just to talk." The one in a green v-neck shirt answered. Joey did not know these boys but he had a feeling they were similar to Scott when it came to the supernatural. The twins looked over at Joey with a glare and he offered an awkward smiling. This probably wasn't supposed to be a multi-person conversation, but that sucks for them.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles butted in as he joined the group of four by Scotts bike. Joeys face contorted into one of shock, his eyebrows raised and his mouth forming a small O-shape. Now he really wanted to know who these two were.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." The other twin offered. Joey slightly nodded in realization that these twins were also werewolfs. "Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

Joey smiled at the comment Stiles made. These two must be really bad people if they don't want to expand their pack for them. It made Joey wonder if they planned on doing the same to him. The one in the blue v-neck was not ready to take that as answer to their request and continued to speak. "You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp." Stiles started, looking at the twins as if they were crazy. Joey managed to let out a quiet "Oh, shit." before Stiles continued. "That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."