Meanie

Yeeaaaahhhh

I'm hitting my story of with a lemon!

Warning!

You have been warned!

"Arachne"

Sweet bliss, it was flowing through her body as if someone was cressing from her head to her toes. Maybe she was she just couldn't tell.

"Your adorable"

she spoke in a honey drip voice whispering in her ear as if scared that if she spoke too loudly her lover might break.

"No more...ah....AH!"

The fragile girl underneath the hourglass shaped one moaned in pain and pleasure. As if her words would reach Arachne's ears maybe they did, only fueling her fire, her cold hands danced on her overheated body as if responding to her, to Arachne.

"My, my, my, what a naughty body you have, your small buds just waiting to be tasted. And this place how lewed it's already dripping, what would happen if I were to-"

"Ahhh! Stop! No more! Stop, your being mean again."

Tears seeped out of her eyes her small body quivering she was being to rough but when wasn't Arachne being too rough. Never the less she yearned for Arachne's touch, she was, thanks to Arachne's of course, somewhat of a madist, but she would never admit that.

"I'm sorry, I made you cry, I just couldn't help it you were just too cute~"

she says with a tint of bright red kissing her pale checks. Her hand slips under her lovers,or should I say Arachne's shirt that she borrowed the night before for the same activities, cressing she small breast,she was still developing. Arachne's small petit lover mewled as she felt her had sliding in all directions that is until she stopped and pinched.

"Hah! No not there don't pinch there!"

She squirmed underneath her, her small hands on top of Arachne's trying to get her to stop, trying. She finally let go only for Arachne's hands to travel lower exploring her like always.

"If you don't want me to pinch then I'll bit~"

she gave her a sadistic grin. She took hold of the raven girls rosy bud in her mouths earning whimpers and small moans. Arachne knew everything, her sweet spots and the spots that made her wither in pain, for example her hair if you were to pull it of course it would hurt but if you pulled at the ends lightly pleasure would course through her.

"Please~ Please Arachne~ I can't anymore~"

pear tears rolled down her slim white face, her lover still sucking and pinching slightly. She was wet, she could feel it her in moist black frilly paints, her lower area begging to be payed attention to. Her lover looked at her with spidered webbed eyes that held nothing but greed and lust moved her hand to her mouth and said.

"Lick- your very moist and warm but without this it'll hurt and I can't hurt you at least not like that."

Her much younger lover was kissed by red flames as her checks heated up even more and became a licked sundown red. She opened her mouth and licked just as Arachne had taught her much longer before, her lover stopped and watched with passion, she had already cum more than once just like her younger small breasted lover. Arachne lowered her head to the girls frilly panties she was soaking and she was pleased, Arachne could feel her lovers glaze as she looked to see what she was doing. Her black panties were soon removed and Arachne had spread her legs, immediately knowing what she was going to do the blue eyed girl tried to close her legs. Only to have them spread wider, taking Arachne's fingers out her mouth only to have them be forcefully inserted again and moved around her mouth going in and out she tried to stop Arachne with her own small ones.

"Mmm...ahah...hu.ugh.fu..mmmMM!"

Arachne had inserted her fingers into her, spreading her tight walls painfully, taking her had out of her mouth Arachne slipped a finger then two into her lover. After hearing a few moans she carefully slipped in a third pulling them apart was more than difficult and defiantly more painful for her lover. She curled her finger and thrusted them with a slow then somewhat fast pace playing with her tiny flower causing more then enough encouraging moans to go painfully fast.

"N-no~ s-stop I'm going t-to-ahh"

Her lover had come her sweet juice running down Arachne's hand as she licked it up. Her lover, that was out of breath was lying down eyes watching and fighting off the monsters of sleep.

"Arachne...."

Her lover said in a timid voice as Arachne fully turned towards her she said

"Only I...."

"If you feel like that then next time I'll have you do something even more dirty."

Arachne smirked watching her face be kissed with roses.

"Meanie...." She fell asleep Arachne covered her with their black blanket and put her head on her breast she cuddled closer subconsciously.

"I love you." She kissed her forehead and fell asleep holding her tightly with the black blanket wrapped around the both.