Chapter 11: Check up

You went into the car in the back seat with justin when someone started talking "Guys what if Angelica and Jazmyn are preggers what are we going to do know" Fredo said worrried "Uhh i dont know give birth to the baby take care of him/her  you are 22 Fredo give me a break you could do this i did it with my nephew like seriously" You said "Im sorry its just that im scared" he said "We are all scared its a big change" You said "Well come on lets find out" Jazmyn said a little happier than before."Hi how may i help you" A lady said "Yes um i would like a room for all of us just a pregencey check please" You said "Ok who is going to get check" She said you thought for a moment maybe i should get one "Um Jazmyn Andrea Roldan,Angelica Maria Roig, and Natalie Amy Ramirez please" you said nervous "Ok sweety take a seat please" She said "Sure thanks" you said and with that you toke a seat "Natalie why did you ask for a prego test" Justin said "Because now that i think about it i wanna have one just in case" You said while giving  him a little peck on the lips "Natalie Ramirez,Angelica Roig and Jazmyn Roldan" A nurse called you went up she led you all to a big room and started with You then Jazmyn then Angelica~~~15 min later~~~ Natalie you are..........