Skylar Lancaster Doesn't Exsist

Recently Skylar had found herself as nothing but confused. It made her feel small and useless, something she never liked.

Silence was the only thing between the three people sitting in the slick impala, and the only thing that Skylar thought could be heard was her never-ending heartbeat. It was slightly nerve-racking and Skylar had never been more eager to get out of a situation than right now.

Dean was driving the car (which Skylar had heard him call 'baby' when they approached) and Sam had just leaned back in the passenger seat, gesturing for Skylar's arm. He got out a first aid kit and started to bandage the cut on Skylar's arm.

Sky was too busy watching the rode in front of them, leaning forward in her seat, to care that her arm stung and how Sam, very carefully, was holding it. It sent chills down her spine and she squirmed vaguely. It was still enough for Sam to notice though.

"Am I hurting you?" Sam drew back from the unfinished bandage, still holding her wrist over the seat. He looked concerned and sad at some extent.

Skylar looked into his eyes and smiled, biting away the stinging, "No, I'm just sensitive." She looked away and back to the road. Then she uncomfortably realized there were eyes on her.

She looked up and found Dean's candy green eyes in the review mirror. It's like they were burning right into Skylar's ocean blue ones. Skylar was the first to look away, tucking a strand of her brown hair behind an ear.

It was weird that Skylar was feeling safe and fine with Sam and Dean but also felt very awkward. But then again, Skylar was a very awkward girl herself. She was unsure of everything and when Sam finally released her arm, she let out an exasperated sigh that luckily didn't mean anything to Sam or Dean.

The only relief that Skylar finally had from all the tension, was the fast approaching building in the distance. As Skylar looked out her side window, she realized they had been traveling on the all too familiar road already.

The building was still standing and Skylar felt that the 'disappearing town' scenario was just in her imagination. All a side effect of the hit she took, thanks to two particularly handsome boys.

Dean slammed the breaks, causing Sky to be thrown in her seat.

"Sorry," Dean winced but Skylar couldn't care less, she was too busy looking up at the building, feeling safe and secure once more.

She was so busy waiting to get inside, that she hadn't noticed that Sam and Dean were both out of their seats, and into the gloomy day.

It had been raining earlier while Skylar had slept, she discovered, and the ground was sloshing at her feet when she stepped out. She bundled her flannel closer to her  body, wishing she had a jacket.

Both Sam and Dean glared at the orphanage with such mixed emotions that Skylar had no idea what they were thinking.

Skylar didn't have time to ponder on it because Dean tugged at the collar of his overcoat, which had droplets of water clinging to the fabric, and gestured to come on.

Sam swiftly moved up next to his brother and Skylar had to rush to catch up to their large strides. The brothers approached the building with what Skylar sort of identified as pride, but she couldn't be sure. 

This whole situation was making her head spin and she felt the need to lay her head to rest. Sky was bumped out her thoughts as she ran into Sam's tall figure.

They were standing outside the grand wooden doors, on the marble steps, and Sky couldn't find the reason for why they stopped. Were they having second thoughts of helping Skylar?