1

Now for the rest of our lives and no more tragedies.. I lied Kendall. I'm sorry.

Kendall's POV

I felt Lex kiss me on the forehead before she left for work. I got up an hour later. Neo was knocked out in his room. Tomorrow was his second birthday and we were all so excited.

Even though he barely understood what it meant, he smiled everytime we talked about it. I took a shower and put on a black and white Adidas jumpsuit. I took time putting my hair into a nice but messy bun and went to the kitchen to get breakfast made.

My phone rang with Mina's name on the screen. I smiled and put the call on speaker after answering.

"Wassup baby girl?" I answered cutting up potatoes.

"Hey goodmorning. I really need someone to talk to so can I come over? If it's not too early." She said.

"Sure thing. Bring my lil nephews too." I said. Mina had two beautiful baby boys. Kelo and Justice. They were about a year old. They would be in 2 months.

"Of course I will. I'll be there soon." She said hanging up. I continued cooking breakfast and thinking about Lex. We hadn't had a good conversation in weeks. Work is taking up her whole life nowadays.

I was near done with cooking when the doorbell rang. I jogged to the front door and opened it letting Mina in. She walked in carrying two carseats in both hands. I took one from her not knowing who was inside.

"So what's up?" I asked sitting the carseat on the dining table. She sat the other next to him and we sat down.

"Alright so I'm not really trying to work myself up again but Dee and I broke up." Mina said looking as if she was about to cry.

"No...Are you serious right now?" I asked shocked. They were so good together.

"I'm being completely honest Kendall. She told me she loved me but she was in love with someone else. Then she left in the middle of the night. With no goodbye or anything. I've never been so hurt." Mina confessed as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey hey hey. I know it hurts but you gotta stay strong. For Kelo and Justice. Dee must not have been ready to take on a full family so quickly. It happens. But man I would just feel sick if Lex ever left me." I said already feeling kind of sick.

"Now Kendall I'm gonna stay strong. But I did not come here to put these thoughts into your head. So forget about it. Let's eat breakfast and wake that boy up." I laughed and got up to get some food.

Alexa's POV

"Bring in the other models please." I said focusing on my laptop.

"Yes ma'am." My assistant left my office. I continued writing an email to one of my business partners while tapping my foot to the Fetty Wap blasting from my speakers.

Five minutes later, my assistant came in with 3 women. All dressed in clothes from my line. I eyed the one in the middle. She was a tall and thick one. Long silky hair and beautiful chocolate skin. I had everyone else leave and stood up sitting on the edge of my desk.

I put my blunt down on my ashtray and looked her up and down once again.

"What's ya name ma?" I asked crossing ny arms.

"Trin." She said smirking. I licked my lips and motioned for her to come closer.

She walked over and got closer than I had intended her to. She gave me a sexy look of confidence.

"You really think you're up for this job?" I asked lowering my voice. She came closer and got in my face.

"I'm perfect for it." She leaned in and kissed me. As she pulled away, I bit her lip and grinned.

"You got it baby. Be here tomorrow at 8am sharp. I got some things for you." I said eyeing her hips. She reached up and held my chin up with her hand.

"I'll be here. Make sure you're here 5 minutes early." With that she left. I sat back down and felt this sharp pain in my chest get even sharper. I fell to the floor clutching my chest and holding onto my desk.

I reached for my trash can and threw up. I had no idea what was going on. When the pain stopped, I got up and decided to go home for the day.

I pulled up in the driveway and walked in hearing loud ass music coming from the basement. I went down there and was shocked at what I walked into.

Kendall had strippers in my fucking house. It was her and two strippers and she was wasting my fucking money on their raggedy asses. Thought she was stud for stud. But she seemed to enjoy these butt ass naked fems in her face.

I shut the music off and Kendall turned to me with wide eyes.

"Both of y'all get the fuck out my house!!" I yelled going back upstairs. I was pissed off.

"Lex. Baby." I held my hand up in Kendall's face as she tried to get close to me. I got my phone out and called Dee. Mina and her may have split but she was my nigga.

"Wassup?" She answered. I ignored Kendall hard af.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" I asked going to pack a bag.

"Yeah bruh I'll text you the address. Don't let nobody find out."

"I got you." I hung up and yelled in frustration. "What Kendall?!"

"I was just having a little fun Alexa stop packing that fucking bag!" She grabbed my arm. I grabbed her hands and smelled them.

"Real funny. Having fun with your fingers in them hoes. Get out my face. Don't have my son around them either." I grabbed my bag and left. I know I was flirting with the girl earlier but I never cheated.