Regrets&Mistakes

¤Joey's POV¤

I look at Tiffany she's crying...why? I try not to say anything but the words just kind of blurt out...

Me-"What's wrong?"

Tiffany just smiles...as if trying to prove that she's ok. But it doesn't convince me. I hear Katy and Taylor fight of who knows what now. So I shut the door. I look at Tiffany. Her hair in her average ponytail. Showing her dark brown hair. But I love it. I love her. But she hates me. Or..that's what I think. Tiffany opens her mouth...like she wants to say something...but the words just won't come out. I sit down by her. We kiss...as if we didn't need words to explain what we wanted...what I wanted...is different. She stops.

Me-"Why'd you stop?"

Tiffany-"I can't..."

She says. My heart pounds. It gets cold now...and I could feel the coldness go through my nose and into my lungs...it feels good. I look at Tiffany. I kiss her hard. Then she pushes me away

Tiffany-"Joey! I'm serious!"

...I should feel ashamed. But I'm not.

▪Tiffany's POV■

I can't...I look into his amazing blue eyes...I bite my lip. Then I look away. Joey's warm hand touches me. And as soon as it touches my skin...I get chills I love it. I can't believe I'll say this but Joey does have some moves up his sleeve. I always thought of him that sweet, quite guy that is shy...but know I think of him as...player, loud, and of course Crazy. But I love him no matter what. Whenever I think of letting go...I think why did I hold on so long? Maybe It's his smile that lifts me up. Or those amazing baby blue eyes...or his laugh. Or his talented singing. But I know if I let him in...he'll only shatter me. I look at him. He has a smile on his face...I cant.

Joey-"Your the key!"

Me-"Of what?"

Joey-"You could save me....why won't you?"

Me-"What do you want me to do?"

Joey-"Just kiss me..."

I don't have to think twice I kiss him...then a kiss turns into another and...then we start to have...you get it. Lorde inters the room...I'm ashamed...

Lorde-"Whoooooo.."

Joey-"GET OUT!"

Lorde walks away...Joey got pretty mad. I smiled.

Joey-"I'm sorry..."

I wake up. Ugh. I hate when its just a dream. I look at my clock. It's 7 A.M so I go to see what's new. I look at Joey then I start to have butterflies in my stomach. I smile. He smiles back.
France-"Where arriving know."

I get excited. Idk why?

•○●Abie's POV●○•

I wake up...Hayes is gone. I freak out. I go to the bathroom. I see Hayes brushing his teath.

Me-"So this is where you where ey?"

He smiles...I love it when he smiles. I guess I just love him. Me and Tiffany made a promise that no matter what we would be besties. Sometimes...I think I did a mistake making that promise.

Hayes-"We need to get ready."

Me-"For what?"

Hayes-"We're gonna land in a while so yeah."

I smile. He hugs me. I think of Tiffany...was I a good friend?

×+-Flashback-+×

Tiffany is crying and I'm hugging her.

Tiffany-"Was I not good enough?"

She says crying.

Me-"Joey is a jerk and he is blind not to see what he is missing."

She smiles...later on she falls asleep. It's 10 P.M I go downstairs cause I was hungry. I go downstairs and then I see Joey.

Me-"Joey I need to tell you something!"

Joey-"What?"

Me-"Your going to regret breaking Tiffany's heart. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But when you do It'll hit you...and it'll hurt. And you'll regret it the rest of your life."

I say. I shove him away. Then go to my room.

-×+Out Of Flashback+×-

I smile. Then I grab Hayes's hand and we go to where everyone is.