I like you just the way you arent..

"Hello boys, how are you?" Said miss Dawson, placing groceries on the table.

"Fine, need some ?help?" Asked Jack. "No need sweetheart. Rian, help me." She said with a laugh, and Rian got up with a sigh.

Jack laughed and wish he just lived here. "Oh, jack, sweetie, are you sleeping over tonight too?" Asked Donna (Rians mum). Rian was as surprised as jack was.

"Other people are sleeping over?"

"Yes! Alex, and my friend Ellen's son, Zack. Such a sweet boy.. He doesn't have any friends so be nice to him you two, Alex and Isabelle will be here in 5 minutes, have fun!" She said then walked out of the kitchen.

Jack felt so bad for Donna, she was only a miss because she had been married, cheated on, divorced, re-married, re-cheated on, re-divorced. Donna was the sweetest girl he has ever met, she was like a real mother, and, he had no idea why someone would cheat, sure she was a little older, but, damn she was still fit.

"Jackeroo?" Said Rian. Jack marvelled at the nickname Rian had given him in first grade, when they met.

"Oh, yeah Ri?" Jack asked.

Rian smiled. "He's heeeeeerrreee" he said, watching jacks face change from blank to ecstatic.

"Oh my god what do I say? So, do I look Ok? How's my hair? Do I smell weird"?" Jack went on and on with questions until Rian shut him up and pulled him to the door.

Then, Rian opened the door....

--jack pov--

When Rian opened the door, infront of me was a black haired woman, tall, skinny. She was wearing a green shirt, with a pair of blue skinny's and silver flats, but behind her...

"Hello Rian, Hi Donna, and.. Who is this cutie?" She asked through her thick English accent.

"This is Jack, and he's sleeping over tonight as well,"

"Lovely. Well, my name is Isabelle, and this is my son, Alex, Alex William Gaskarth."

My eyes widened as the gorgeous boy too off his shoes, and stepped inside, flashing me his beautiful grin.

"Hey, you're jack? Mm..." He said. And that was the first time I've ever been noticeably checked out. When his eyes met mine again, I blushed, but I couldn't read him, I didn't know if he liked what he saw or was extremely turned off by it.

"Uh, yeah, and you're Alex," I said with an embarrassed smile.

After what felt like hours but was probably only two minutes, Donna spoke up after chatting with Isabelle.

"Boys, I just got off the phone with Zack's mother, and we are going to stay at a hotel tonight, so you'll all be alone, is that alright with you?"

Me, Alex and Rian looked at each other and nodded at the women in front of us.

Minutes later, there was another knock at the door. A woman with blonde hair stood in the doorway, and beside her, a brunette, short haired boy stood beside her.

"Boys, this is Zack, and this is his mother, Mary." Said Donna.

All the boys Exchanged hellos and what's ups and shit like that. But, I could feel Alex's eyes burning into me, whenever I looked at him out eyes met, when I looked away, I could just... Feel him, I wanted to ask him what the fuck was his problem, but that would be really fucking rude... So I didn't, obviously.

"Oh, shit... We better get going ladies, I'll tell you more when we get to the restaurant, boys!! We are leaving now, see you around dinner tomorrow!" Yelled Donna, locking the door, behind her.