Can you feel...

*dream*

"Jack? Hey, you awake?" Alex shook him, waking jack.

Jack looked at Alex and smiled.

"What? That's all you're gonna do? I wake you up nicely and that's all your going to fucking do?" Alex stood up and yelled.

"Sorry babe, I was just-"

"Shut the fuck up, Jack." Alex said then slapped him in the face. "Don't call me babe." Then got up and left.

Jack touched the tender spot on his face and felt his lip quiver.

'No' he thought. He couldn't let Alex see him cry. Alex would only get mad and hurt him more..

Jack was so confused. When Alex said he loved jack.. Jack could see he meant it... But, when he abused him, he could see the hatred in him..

Jack would never tell anyone... It would get him thrown in jail..

And every time Alex had hurt him, jack said he was leaving. Jack would leave the house, then come back, and Alex would act all sorry and lovey for the next couple days but then it would happen again.. And for some reason.. Jack never actually left, they basically fought, fucked and kissed.. There was no love, or cuddling.. Just sex. And jack hated to say it, but it was fucking good sex. And their kisses were perfect.. And, jack needed hatred. He needed someone that made him want to tear his fucking hair out. He wanted someone to fuck with his mind and say stupid things that would make his blood boil, while making his dick stand up.

Angry sex turned him on. He hated to say it, but someone, Alex in particular, saying: "jack, you're such a fucking slut. Fuck. I fucking hate you. I bet of we have sex I won't orgasm you fucking fag" and, yes Alex had said that so many times before yes they had sex and yes Alex had an orgasm every time but, who's counting? ;)

"Jack, you fucking whore, were the fuck are you?" Alex yelled from their room. (Yes, we spent all the money we had on an apartment.. We are 18)

"IM in the living room babe." I yelled back.

"Jacky... Come fuck me in horny."

I sighed and obeyed. If I said no, he would tie me up, tease me, and hit me. I know from experience.

When I walked into the room Alex was laying on the bed wearing only his underwear.

I took off my shirt and he walked up to me, and said: "I'll do that for you babe.." He unbuckled my belt and palmed me through my boxers

Fuck he was good at that.

I pulled him into a sloppy kiss until he removed his boxers and mine.

"Lie on the bed jack, I want to ride you. My ass doesn't hurt and I think it should." He said grinning evilly. I laid on the bed and his eyes scanned my body many times over. "Fuck jacky.. I'm so glad you're mine.."

I blushed because.. Well.. He rarely says good things about me, or my body.

"Now.. One time I had this boyfriend in England, and guess what jack, they don't have lube in England." And before I could say anything he was licking his fingers and pushing them into me.

First it was one. Then two. Then three, and that was all my ass could handle. He curled his fingers into me making me scream with pleasure.

"Alex.. Oh baby... Let me fuck you.. Oh shit.." He said increasing pace.

I moaned loudly and beads of pre-cum started to build on my cock.

"Now... back to that no lube thing.." He spit on my member and laughed.

"This is what we used in England." He said, and sat on my member, Riding me.

"Jack. I don't want you to cum until I say, k slut?" He ordered.

I nodded because half if me was feeling to much pleasure to say anything, and half of me was to scared.

He started basically jumping, up and down up and down, and I could just barely contain myself.

"Alex please." I whimpered. He stopped, then got off me, and wrapped his long fingers around my throat.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I-I, um, asked if I c-could cu-" he cut me off by slapping me in the face. That bastard.

"I didn't say, you could speak, whore. Get the fuck out." He yelled.

I felt like a complete idiot sitting on our bed naked looking so puzzled.

"You fucking heard me jack. Get the fuck out. I cheated on you, slut, now get out.. And take your shit with you. If you're still here by 2:30, you're never leaving." He said then walked out if the room, leaving me helpless, and alone once again.

---------

Hi! Chlo here! :)

I think the rest of the story is going to be in jacks point of view. I just decided that with this chapter, because I was reading my other chapters over, and it was kind of confusing with all the pov's... I don't know if it was just me, but, just jacks point of view now.

Keep reading! Thank you :)